Selling OAT review materials

eyeseyeseyes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I just took the test. I think I am done now... unless they ask me to retake.. but anyway, selling my stuff.

I have the 1200 page review book that you can only get from the kaplan class, 7 practice tests for math, 5 for physics, 5 for bio, 5 for gen chem, 5 for org chem, 1 for reading comp, and 2 natural science integration practice tests (combines bio, gen, and org chem so it's like there are 6 more individual tests) - all with answers (30 tests total) I'm asking 325$

Please email me at "[email protected]" if you are interested. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi eyeseyeseyes,

Congrats on finally being done with the OAT! I would love to be in your shoes and I will be in about 2 weeks...but I was wondering - which Kaplan materials did you find most helpful? I am having the most trouble with Orgo and Physics and feel that sometimes the Kaplan material is much harder than the actual exam.

Any help you can offer will be great!

Thanks,
rani82

Hey! Are you talking aboout the Kaplan Practice tests or the actual Review Book? The book of course is a review of the subjects but yea, the practice tests are a little harder than the actual test. But, they really prepare you for the test because they throw a lot of information which is all fair game. I like how they have the detailed answers with them. I think that the physics is the hardest...organic was fine. Just really gotta know concepts. If you got the same Kaplan stuff, just really practice them and you will do great.

Anyway, good luck on your test! kick some butt!