Seeking P/T Psych. Research Assistant at Princeton Univ.

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chauffeur2MD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My lab at Princeton University is seeking a part-time research assistant. It is a really great opportunity for someone who is a postbacc pre-med or pre-psych. There will likely be a chance to co-author a publication.

The position involves work in all aspects of the research process, including literature review, experimental design, data collection and analysis, and assisting in the preparation of manuscripts for publication.

Applicants must have a bachelor's degree, preferably in the social sciences, excellent writing ability, and strong interpersonal skills (interest in graduate school in medicine, psychology or business preferred). A short writing exercise will be required prior to hiring.

1-3 days per week (up to ~20 hours)
$10-12 per hour, DOE
to begin ASAP, with 1 year commitment and possibility of renewal

Please PM me for more information! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Sir -- I am Dr.Sai Krishna , a medical graduate from India.

I recently married a US citizen and have applied for Adjustment of Status and am going to get my Green card very soon.

I am presently based in Maryland but am willing to relocate to any place.

I am looking for any research posts that are being offered by your Institution.

I am willing to put in many hrs a day and gain extensive research experience.

Please give me information in this regard

My email id : [email protected]

My phone : 301 991 1932.

I will be very greatful to you if you can help me in this regard.

Waiting most anxiously for your reply

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

Dr.Sai krishna Munjampalli

Dear Chauffeur2MD,

I am very interested in the research assistantship opportunity you have posted. I am confident that i have the experience, knowledge and skills to be a valuable contributor to your research team. Additionally, I intend to pursue an advanced degree in psychology-- an aspiration which could be significantly strengthened by my involvement in your research efforts. Please, refer to my enclosed CV for more details, or contact me at [email protected].

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

researcherta

Attachments

• Curriculum Vitae.doc
    85 KB · Views: 361