SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Assuming I don't die (big assumption, admittedly :laugh:), I still get a question. You got a better idea what I should ask?

Yeah. Ask tw to tell me who I should lynch...

I kid, I kid.

I'll think about it for a minute, but the question I really want answered is one the dead can't help us with. What happens if we DO lynch all the wolves, but we don't lynch the MNPP? Do we still win? Or are they a neutral type role that will win the game instead of the villagers, like dyachei was?

Members don't see this ad.

You have lynched PJ Meowerton, DVMDream whose innocent friendship/rivalry with Ksmi/Devyn led to guilt by association. PJ was an innocent villager whose worst crime was being a little too effective at stalking Nyanko. :eek:

Players Remain all in in Pre-allo or Pre-vet. It is Night 13.

You have until 9:00 pm to get in your PMs. Please don't make me RNG at the end of the game.

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt Packen
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock - Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei WTF, Chaos
2- LIS Dyachei
3- nyanko.Ahmad Eldee USF.
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream Emiloo, collaborator

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope Meanie Nyanko the wolf
4- ksmi117 Devyn converted to wolfdom
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT Doc Espana
2- WTF Fromthebox [FTB]
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW - LissaRae06
5 - Pj meowerton DVMDream
6 - That70sshow Holy Franz, converted due to her love of Devyn
7 - DSMoody Nutmeg[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hahahah Go Wolves!

HappyWolf.JPG

Pj---I am so sorry. I am so so sorry. Is it the done thing to write an apology poem?

I have 100% no idea anymore. None at all. My brain hurts.

Looks like CFC is awake. You got a package!!!!

Why do I only get one and you get 50 million of them?

And this is me :bang: watching you guys keep missing the wolf

Members don't see this ad :)
So does the general consensus agree that I need protection now? Please?

It'd be funny if there isn't protection anymore after that arguing.. Mine mine mine.. :smuggrin:

How is it that this game is STILL going on?!?!?! I take a few days off to move in to my new house for the year and come back to find that y'all haven't killed the wolves yet! Get to it. Get those wolves!

How is it that this game is STILL going on?!?!?! I take a few days off to move in to my new house for the year and come back to find that y'all haven't killed the wolves yet! Get to it. Get those wolves!

Things have been going downhill when LIS, then wtf, and poor ol me died.

And it definitely doesn't help that I'm still around...:(

Well, I guess if night ever ends I'll give lynching abber a try. :shrug:

i am bored....

this bites.

Got 2 PMs. Still waiting for 2 more.

Really? why is it the fewer players leads to the longer wait.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

willing to take the place of a living player if that helps. Or just PM you what I think their actions should be;)

Hey, SOV, I heard that the wolf wanted to give up and use her PM on herself.

willing to take the place of a living player if that helps. Or just PM you what I think their actions should be;)

Hey, SOV, I heard that the wolf wanted to give up and use her PM on herself.

I am temped to make unreceived PMs be performed against the PM-er in some manner.... but deadline is 9:30pm.... At that time, I will consult the Moderator's Handbook again and see what it says.

The handbook may allow replacement of the player if necessary with a dead player.

My overseas self is gonna get offline now. If I somehow don't get killed tonight, I'd really appreciate if the lynch would last long enough for me to take part in the morning. Hopefully we can actually win this thing!

6622049_std.jpg

I can't believe night's not over yet. Yesterday it lasted for about 3 seconds!

That's what you get for not abusing your modly authority to keep alive those of us who send in PMs ahead of time... read the thread often....

No sympathy for mod!

Gasp!

No stars?!?

It's so quiet in here...

I can't even bring myself to post more paranoid conspiracy theories. My thumbs are hurting from posting so much from my phone!

Oooooooo, like having all the SDN members take over for their role if they are still alive??

Or having it be opposite day, and everything you post has to be an exact opposite of what you mean?

Well, I guess we will just have to wait and see what occurs...

Oooooooo, like having all the SDN members take over for their role if they are still alive??

I think that would be pretty awesome. I wouldn't object, but I think the wolves would rather have to fool me.

30 minutes till night ends...