scores back in 10 days ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmd2010

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
damn that number is both scary and too large. i want my scores back ASAP but i don't want them either. i've been enjoying myself wayyyy too much inthese last post-step 1 days and god, getting a bad score would be the worst possible thing. 10 days left! Why is that our profession puts all the marbles in single day tests? What about 2 years of hardwork in med school, I think that should count more...I guess it would be different since every school has a different system!

Members don't see this ad.

Good thing is once the score is back and you passed this F'ing thing is over.

Step one was a night mare to study for, and some of the questions look like a language from another solar system at times............

Members don't see this ad :)
i keep thinking of questions that i missed on the exam and am starting to f***ing freak out. i'm going to need some fluoxetine after tomm.

I'm going to bed thinking positive thoughts tonight. Last night of sleep before score reporting. I think I'm going to make a 260. Then I'll dance like so :zip:

Im a bit worried about the 350 to 336 change d how that will affect scores.
Dont you all hate being the first to take this format:scared::scared:

Im a bit worried about the 350 to 336 change d how that will affect scores.
Dont you all hate being the first to take this format:scared::scared:

yeah, im definitely worried. But thank god all of you guys are worried too.... hahahhaha

Members don't see this ad :)
i was fairly useless at work yesterday because of this stupid score, so i imagine today will be the same.

come on, 11pm!!

online tomorrow for tests between may 15th and june 28th. in case anyone else was wondering what the cutoff in "late june" was

is it 12:01 eastern?
Among all the threads on this topic, I've yet to find an answer to this.
C'mon people, I need to know these things!!! :D

Where are these "confirmations" of 12:01 wednesday coming from? Are people calling NBME? Did they happen to mention the time zone they're based in?

i cannot believe the mental anguish i am in right now. it would almost be better to not know what day you are getting your score and just be surprised when you find the email one random monday afternoon.

i am thisclose to flipping my s*** and its only 10:30 EST.

stupid NBME...in addition to taking hundreds of my dollars and time, i believe they are also causing me undue stress which will subtract healthy years from my life.

i cannot believe the mental anguish i am in right now. it would almost be better to not know what day you are getting your score and just be surprised when you find the email one random monday afternoon.

stupid NBME...in addition to taking hundreds of my dollars and time, i believe they are also causing me undue stress which will subtract healthy years from my life.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Same thing here. but you are MD/ phd, I wouldn't worry. You won't be practicing medicine anyhow, lab rat :)
:idea:

That would just make for months of stress. I think knowing is better in this case.

However, I'm still freaking out too. :scared:

I'm gonna go open a bottle of wine and start drinking. It'll either be a celebration or a drowning my sorrows. Either way, wine sounds good. (only 'cuz i don't have any fresh mint for a mojito.)

I'm gonna go open a bottle of wine and start drinking. It'll either be a celebration or a drowning my sorrows. Either way, wine sounds good. (only 'cuz i don't have any fresh mint for a mojito.)

Wow, a mojito sounds amazing right now. I'm also mint-less, but have some wine left over from a a couple of days ago. I think I'm going to go ahead and pour myself a little glass for better or worse...

I know there are some other forums that seem to have a higher proportion of IMG posters, but I can't recall the name at the moment. Those forums would probably be able to tell you.