score delay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cachectic

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I wrote step II CK on Sept 12th in Florida and have got nothing in the mail yet. I am a bit anxious Anyone else having problems with delays?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you checked the NBME website? They tend to update it frequently regarding delays in score reports. Scores are typically released on Wednesdays, both electronically (to the school) and via mail (to the examinee). Maybe you can call you school Student Affairs office after 12 noon or so and check with them.
I'd recommend checking with school tomorrow and, if they don't have anything, maybe you could contact the NBME. If you're too busy to call, I've found that they are very promt in returning emails!

My Step 1 score took around 8 weeks to arrive. You should check with ECFMG and your med school. Also, oasis should tell you if your score has been released.

Pol

I wrote Step 2 CK and CS in mid-September, and on 10/11/06 my USMLE transcript was automatically updated on ERAS.

Does this mean that the scores are available, or could it have just been updated to say that I took the exams but the scores are pending?