SCORE Curriculum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

survivordo

Gettin' through it
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As one of the chiefs next year I will have significant say in what the educational curriculum entails. In prior years we have split a text book (most recently Greenfield's) into pertinent sections with weekly assigned readings and powered through it by ABSITE time. While this seems to work alright I was wondering if anyone would share their thoughts on the SCORE curriculum/modules. My program has never had access to them and I am wondering if it would be worthwhile for our education.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

So I've probably been one of the more vocal about not liking the SCORE questions .

That said, I think the SCORE curriculum is solid. It's really not meant for ABSITE cramming, but rather for a longitudinal study curriculum. It has several textbooks included in it and a pretty well laid out set of modules.

It is also increasingly aligned with the ABS, so its emphases are often the things that will pop up on your boards (so I've been told at least)

I honestly didn't realize there were programs left that didn't use it at this point...
They'll let anyone write for them....

(this is only funny cause I wrote a module that no one reads)

Reactions: 1 users