Schools of Public Health

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UMP

Recovered Under-Achiever
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any of you know the requirements these schools generally have? I'm looking at Univ of Michigan and I'm wondering how competetive it is to get in to these types of programs. Hopefully someone has looked in to this before, links and such would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

UMP said:
Any of you know the requirements these schools generally have? I'm looking at Univ of Michigan and I'm wondering how competetive it is to get in to these types of programs. Hopefully someone has looked in to this before, links and such would be appreciated.

I am currently a student at Columbia's School of Public Health. Besides GRE scores, though most schools will also take MCATs, and respectable gpa there are no requirements for public health admissons. Yet, Michigan as well as Columbia are pretty competititve programs which necesitates a strong essay of intention.

By the way, I could not be happier with my decision to acquire an MPH before entering medical school.

Check out the MPH forum, you'll find everything you want to know and then some. (it's on the same page you entered the pre-allo forum, look down towards the bottom)