School decision help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jenmjfan

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!! I have been lucky enough to get three DO acceptances and have two interviews coming up and would love opinions on helping me decide. I have been accepted to Nova southeastern University (NSU), NYITCOM and Touro - CA. My upcoming interviews are at WesternU and UNE COM.

I am looking for any and all info on these schools! Which would you choose? Also if any current students would give me advice on their experience that would be greatly appreciated!! I currently live in Boston, MA and my family is here but I also have some family in Florida for context!

I just want to emphasize how grateful I am to have been accepted and have the opportunity to choose between these schools and I wish everyone the best with the remainder of the cycle!

Thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Nova is too expensive and has had a lot of complaints from past students who have posted here.

UNE would be good to remain close to family.

I was just wondering what is considered to be the best DO school? I know there is a lot of variables that go into this, but I would just like to hear overall what school is known to have the best reputation, best clinical rotation sites, etc?

You can refer to this list (attached) and see which schools are rated "Accredited with exceptional outcome"

Beyond that, opinions about "the best" are often strongly related to where you want to live

Attachments

• DO Accreditation status 2023.pdf
    202.9 KB · Views: 37