Scholl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dougiefresh27

DMU Class 2011
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently interviewed at Scholl. The school seems nice enough and the people great. The interview had no questions and was very relaxed. Basically we covered my information and then went on a long tour.

What other Scholl experiences have you had?

Des Moines is next...Any feedback on that school?

Members don't see this ad.

I recently interviewed at Scholl. The school seems nice enough and the people great. The interview had no questions and was very relaxed. Basically we covered my information and then went on a long tour.

I have my interview this Tuesday at Scholl. I'm totally excited and cannot wait!

i loved scholl. yep, the interview was very relaxed. So did u got accepted or they will let u know later.

Members don't see this ad :)
i loved scholl. yep, the interview was very relaxed. So did u got accepted or they will let u know later.

How long did you have to wait after the interview till you received an acceptance offer?

I was not one that recieved immediate acceptance. I have to wait for the review board. Cross my fingers. They review about once a month. Kim Young, the admissions coordinator, was just great. She is so energetic and excited for the interviewer. So I won't hear until around October 17 which is right before my Des Moines interview. Scholl did have a killer cadaver lab. Sorry for the pun!