"Saving" Qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssm82

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So in the final stretch of 2 weeks left and I have about 500 Qbank questions left - I can't decide if its better for me to slow down and "save" some ?s for the last week or to keep on plugging forward at 100 a day - how does everyone else space out their questions or are planning to? I guess I could also buy more review books, or do Qbank again...

Members don't see this ad.

I used the last stretch of Qbank 2 weeks before my exam and documented which questions and subject areas I missed. I'm using that to help guide my crunch time studying.

FutureNavyDOc said:
I used the last stretch of Qbank 2 weeks before my exam and documented which questions and subject areas I missed. I'm using that to help guide my crunch time studying.

I am very much against "saving" questions. I think you should do as many as you can, and if you have time left over, then retake them - unless you've got a freaky memory you probably won't get 100% the second time through!

I finished Qbank in the low-70's, and now that I am retaking questions I did a month ago I am averaging mid-80's. So I'm still learning, but seeing a question twice is a much more powerful stimulus of long-term memory.