San Juan Bautista School of Medicine Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just found out I'm waitlisted
This was expected, no? Now, we just wait, hope for the best, and see who shows up to registration day. Good luck, man. If your interview actually went well, maybe we'll be sharing notes next semester. :)

Members don't see this ad.

This was expected, no? Now, we just wait, hope for the best, and see who shows up to registration day. Good luck, man. If your interview actually went well, maybe we'll be sharing notes next semester. :)
Yeah I was expecting a wait list but hoping for an acceptance. Still better than a rejection. I hope I get the spot and join you! Congrats again buddy.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Was it easy to rent apartment? I am traveling there tomorrow and I have no idea how I will find an apartment to rent... Any guidance?
When I get home I'll get some information from our Facebook page of some people who are subleasing their places for the summer. Are you male or female?

Hi everyone! I am an MSIII in SJB and I am selling every things since next month I'll be moving back home. Anyone interested in any of the items please feel free to contact me =) Congrats to all who got accepted!

Attachments

• Items for sale.pdf
    550.5 KB · Views: 89
Alternate listed. Jaymi said i can get accepted off the alternate list any time between today and the first day of class. I have hope
Does everyone that got on "Alternate List" or "Waiting List" received the notice by email? Because I found out I was by following up.

Some Update: For those still waiting, I got inside info that they already filled all spaces, and for now, no one has declined or cancelled the offer. Don't loose hope, but we have to be realistic! :)
btw: have they already sent the academic calendar? When is the first official day?

Hi md456!

I have an interview scheduled for San Juan in Feb, can you tell me what your experiences has been like with the school and recommendations/pointers? Is the interview both in Spanish and English. Thank you.