Samford Pharmacy School 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clbl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
H

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Don't know, but I will be applying here though!

If I have a 2.63 GPA but have retaken all the courses and did very well in them, do you think they will consider me? PCAT is in november...I also have letters of recommendations and pharmacy experience

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone applied here? I am waiting on PharmCAS to send my application to them, I already sent in my supplemental. Can anyone who has applied or has any insight share stats?

Haven''t applied yet waiting on LORs. I have a 82 composite pcat, a 3.95 overall gpa, a 4.0 math and science gpa, 2 years of tech experience, and I'm PTCB certified. I hope thats enough to get accepted.
Anyone else wanna share?

Haven''t applied yet waiting on LORs. I have a 82 composite pcat, a 3.95 overall gpa, a 4.0 math and science gpa, 2 years of tech experience, and I'm PTCB certified. I hope thats enough to get accepted.
Anyone else wanna share?

I'm pretty sure you won't have any trouble getting accepted.

I've submitted my Pharmcas and just waiting for them to review it.

Did any one else receive an email this morning stating that the office has received all supplemental forms and the application is eligible for review by the admissions committee during the fall semester? If anyone has received this email earlier this fall how long does it take for any other type of communication from them?

Did any one else receive an email this morning stating that the office has received all supplemental forms and the application is eligible for review by the admissions committee during the fall semester? If anyone has received this email earlier this fall how long does it take for any other type of communication from them?

I got that email the day after they received everything I sent in (I submitted my supplemental last). 1-2 days later I got an interview invitation.

Awesome thanks! I was confused when I received the email because it stated in the subject "Eligible for Interview" so I got excited at first! If you don't mind would you share your stats (understand if you do mind :))

I was offered the first interview date but got acceptance elsewhere. Samford is a really good school and I hope my withdrawal opens a door for someone else. GL applicants.

Does anyone know when we should expect acceptance letters if we interviewed in October? So anxious.:xf::scared:

Does anyone know if you send your application and everything is received in the fall and you do not get a fall interview, does that mean you were denied or they could roll you over to the next set of interviews in the spring? I do have three classes that are retakes pending with fall grades.

Also I know it states that if you have retaken any Math/Science courses that only your higher grade will be taken. Does anyone have experience with that?
I have a 3.26 GPA in math and science with including the retakes as highest grades, without A&P 2. That will be taken this spring.

Accepted. Yeah! Interviewed 2-5. Accepted 2-8.