Same Undergrad School for Medical School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anastasis

caffeinated for safety
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My undergraduate school has a medical school as well (I noticed there were a couple of Texans on another thread - it was Texas A&M if anyone knows it.)

I know they specialize in rural medicine which I may/may not be interested in. However, I get the feeling that going to the same school for undergraduate and then Medical school may not be the greatest idea. Not to mention I don't know if I would want to live another day let alone several years in College Station.
Anyone know anything about this or had to grapple with a similar problem?
Thanks

:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Anastasis said:
My undergraduate school has a medical school as well (I noticed there were a couple of Texans on another thread - it was Texas A&M if anyone knows it.)

I know they specialize in rural medicine which I may/may not be interested in. However, I get the feeling that going to the same school for undergraduate and then Medical school may not be the greatest idea. Not to mention I don't know if I would want to live another day let alone several years in College Station.
Anyone know anything about this or had to grapple with a similar problem?
Thanks

:luck:

If you live in Texas you should apply to Texas A&M. Make your decisions after you have acceptances, or interviews for match purposes.