salary/Georgia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gigi23

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in Georgia.
I was talking to a Family medicine Dr tonight and he said that he had a PA in his practice. She practiced with him for 5 years and he only paid her $30,000 yr. She left him to take a job at another facility for $55,000.
I went to the AAPA site and tried to research salaries, but couldn't find any info. I guess I'm not looking in the right spot. Anyone on this board know anything about salaries for GA PA's?
If that's all they pay in Ga I think I'll switch to pre-md. I'm not in it for the money, but $30,000-$50,000 a yr seems like a very small amount from what I've seen posted here.

Members don't see this ad.

the national avg for all pa's posted last week by the aapa was 72k/yr.many pa's make 80-120k/yr especially in er/ortho/surgery or im specialties.

try searching occupations in PA http://www.gcic.edu ...it'll ask for a password.... type in the following (case sensitive)

lamarchs
gcis1952

lamarchs is your name...and gcis1952 is your password...go to occupations....then do your search for PA...it has a wealth of Information for Georgia PA's....:cool:

30K a year is a low salary...but what you may not be hearing as well are productivity bonuses, etc. that change things significantly...