Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver, Co

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pakho123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one is applying Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver? I tried to look them up online, but I could not find any information about what rotations they offers. Their deadline is tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

Some rotations they have are critical care (Saint Joshep hospital is a very critical care-focus residency program), infectious disease, neurology, academia, and cardiology. The program is affiliated with Regis University in Denver, CO, so you will be teaching classes there. Keep in mind that Regis university uses Team-based learning (TBL), so their model of classroom is completely different. You have longitudinal projects in medication use policy and research. Staffing is also required. If you have question, you can contact Dr. Norman Kwong (his email can be found on ASHP website).

Some rotations they have are critical care (Saint Joshep hospital is a very critical care-focus residency program), infectious disease, neurology, academia, and cardiology. The program is affiliated with Regis University in Denver, CO, so you will be teaching classes there. Keep in mind that Regis university uses Team-based learning (TBL), so their model of classroom is completely different. You have longitudinal projects in medication use policy and research. Staffing is also required. If you have question, you can contact Dr. Norman Kwong (his email can be found on ASHP website).
thank you! is it possible that you can share the brochure with me if you have it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately I do not have the brochure. I wish I could help.

They called people on Friday that they were going to interview, so if you didn't get a call then it's a no