Saint Joseph College SOP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I couldn't agree more, the block scheduling is very appealing, and all of the people I met were so helpful and friendly. I couldn't be happier with the school.

I found out about my interview in mid December, so maybe a few weeks after I submitted my PharmCas application.
How long after your interview did they response?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm in!!!! I got a phone call today saying that I have been accepted!!

Members don't see this ad :)
How long after the interview did it take for them to let you know you got in?

After the interview it was about 1.5 weeks before I heard back, but I remember then saying that it usually takes 2-3 weeks.

I just submitted my supplemental application 2 days ago, my pharmcas hasn't been mailed out yet...I'm reading some of you guys applied back in December!! I am really nervous...

Do you guys think it's too late? One thing I don't like about pharmcas is that they average everything and my GPA looks worse than it really is...

I am 2.9 / PCAT composite: 414/ 71

What do they mean when they say you're going to take one class at a time?

I just submitted my supplemental application 2 days ago, my pharmcas hasn't been mailed out yet...I'm reading some of you guys applied back in December!! I am really nervous...

Do you guys think it's too late? One thing I don't like about pharmcas is that they average everything and my GPA looks worse than it really is...

I am 2.9 / PCAT composite: 414/ 71

What do they mean when they say you're going to take one class at a time?

Their deadline is March 1st so I can't image it's too late if you applied last week. Hopefully Pharmcas sends your stuff out soon :)

Interviewed here recently. Really enjoyed it. Can anybody weigh in on the variety of rotations/local job market? Thanks!

I got a phone call for an interview....what is it like? I am so excited.

I never had an interview before XD

What's the math and writing test like, also? Was wondering, if you get invited for an interview, what does it really mean? I mean, are you 50% accepted if you get an interview?

Right now I am nervous about the tests...and the 2 person interview. Any pointers? Thanks much!!

Hey Guys,
I applied a couple days before the deadline. I have a 2.83 and a PCAT of 40. Do you think i can get an interview??? :confused::(

Hey Guys,
I applied a couple days before the deadline. I have a 2.83 and a PCAT of 40. Do you think i can get an interview??? :confused::(

I think it's possible, I had similiar stats and received an interview invite, but then again that was after I followed up on my application

Members don't see this ad :)
Adanna06, how was the interview?

Pharmcandidate, did you get your invite?

Adanna06, how was the interview?

Pharmcandidate, did you get your invite?

The interview was great. I felt that it went really well, and they must have felt the same way too, because I got ACCEPTED!!!:):):):):)

The interview was great. I felt that it went really well, and they must have felt the same way too, because I got ACCEPTED!!!:):):):):)
Hi! Congratulations!!

I am super nervous...

Do they interview you for 45 minutes, exactly? Were the tests hard?

Last edited:
It's been at least a week since and my blood is running dry, I know Dr. Nichollas said "...2-3 weeks..." but it's slow kill haha. I even have a special ringtone for SJCSOP for when they call me I'll know it's them by the ring, I'm such a dork. Dr. Nichollas said it takes that amount of time because my interview is going to be reviewed by the Committee and therefore takes that much.

waiting is the hardest, heh :D

It's been at least a week since and my blood is running dry, I know Dr. Nichollas said "...2-3 weeks..." but it's slow kill haha. I even have a special ringtone for SJCSOP for when they call me I'll know it's them by the ring, I'm such a dork. Dr. Nichollas said it takes that amount of time because my interview is going to be reviewed by the Committee and therefore takes that much.

waiting is the hardest, heh :D

Good luck, hopefully you will hear back sooner than that. I was told their admissions committee meets on a weekly basis.

Are they discussing my candidacy for 2-3 weeks? Haha, I'm getting really ant-sy, it's my first choice school..

That could very well be the case. At this point, I imagine that the time it takes to hear back after an interview may be a bit longer since they are finalizing the last group of applicants for the c/o 2015. I hope you hear back soon. I could only imagine the anticipation that you're feeling! Good luck!

That could very well be the case. At this point, I imagine that the time it takes to hear back after an interview may be a bit longer since they are finalizing the last group of applicants for the c/o 2015. I hope you hear back soon. I could only imagine the anticipation that you're feeling! Good luck!

Ha, I'm still waiting.

Last edited:
Just a FYI, we had someone added to our class recently who was pulled from the wait list. There may still be hope! =) Good luck!

Hi there,

I am a prospective applicant for this Fall 2014 cycle. Could you tell me how the maths/english tests are during the interview?

thanks!

Hey everyone! Im looking to apply to this school in Fall 2014 but am a little nervous cause my GPA isnt fantastic

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
12 years pharmacy experience
3 good LOR

Can anyone help shed some light on my chances.