sa-cme

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yeasterbunny

crazy in the coconut
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been discussed but a cursory search isn't answering my question: The ABR MOC page is telling me I need 10 SA-CME credits now? I see chatter that it was dropping to 15 with OLA but don't remember hearing it would go down even further. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Maybe because of covid?

Members don't see this ad.

Apologies if this has been discussed but a cursory search isn't answering my question: The ABR MOC page is telling me I need 10 SA-CME credits now? I see chatter that it was dropping to 15 with OLA but don't remember hearing it would go down even further. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Maybe because of covid?
I believe it's due to COVID, but I also looked and couldn't find "official recs." BUT, if its ok to be 10 during COVID... why not always 10? WHY NOT ZERO!?!?

25 —> 15 if maintaining certification
15 —> 10 due to COVID

since this is a 3 year look back I think the requirement for 10 will be for a few years which perhaps allows for none on 2020.