Rutgers Newark MBS Fall 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats!! It’s been a month and I haven’t heard a thing…

I emailed grad admissions and all they told me was review my portal frequently that has been all I’ve been doing the past month…

Update: I got in!

If anybody still needs a roommate at the Newark campus, please let me know! Preferably females!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! It’s been a month and I haven’t heard a thing…

I emailed grad admissions and all they told me was review my portal frequently that has been all I’ve been doing the past month…
For what it's worth, their online application system seems to have a few bugs and redundancies/inconsistencies. Their staff have been very personable and accommodating when I emailed them, though.

I think that my application was helped by having already taken the DAT this past February and achieving a 20 AA.

From what it sounded like in the multiple meetings with/for incoming students, a substantial number of them haven't taken the MCAT/DAT, and of the people who were accepted a good number have already taken the MCAT/DAT (which may have been the "push" they needed to get accepted).

Here's to hoping you hear back and get in!

Update: I got in!

If anybody still needs a roommate at the Newark campus, please let me know! Preferably females!
Just saw this comment right after I posted my previous one. Congrats on the acceptance!

I'm also looking to get into the Newark campus, but I'm male. If I hear anything about someone looking for a female-preferred roommate I'll shoot you a message on here.

Congrats again, and see you this Fall.

Hi everyone, I don't see a thread for the Piscataway program but I'm wondering if anyone has housing suggestions for that program, or if anyone else is planning to attend!