Rutgers Newark MBS Fall 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicallyEnthused

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this program (for the fall), so I decided to start one.
I just got my acceptance last week!

Any former students out there that can give their opinion or answer questions about the program?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I just got accepted last week too! Im still trying to decide if i should go with this program as well. But i’d also love to hear from former students about this program as well :)

Also just got accepted and living in NYC! Looking for any advice / past experiences as well! Curious about the curriculum differences btwn the campuses and whether enrolling at the program at the newark location will lower chances for acceptance into RWJMS after completion as opposed to NJMS

Members don't see this ad :)
Also just got accepted and living in NYC! Looking for any advice / past experiences as well! Curious about the curriculum differences btwn the campuses and whether enrolling at the program at the newark location will lower chances for acceptance into RWJMS after completion as opposed to NJMS

I don't think it will necessarily lower your chances at RWJMS, but it will definitely increase your chances at NJMS, since there is a conditional interview agreement, as well as the option to take some medical school courses at NJMS.

If you go on their website you can find the courses for last year, but they won't publish next year's courses until July.

Just withdrew my acceptance to the MBS Dental Scholars track, so hoping movement for anyone that is awaiting a decision.

Hi everyone! Wondering how you were accepted and how long it took? All of my documents were just received on Thursday bc I was having issues with my exam scores updating, even though I submitted the beg of April. :/ hoping this isn't too late 😬

Reactions: 1 users
Is there a group chat for accepted students to the program? Would love to meet everyone that will be attending this fall!

Reactions: 4 users
Hi my application is still under review. Not sure what that means

Hi everyone, has anyone that has been accepted for Fall 2022 and is in the medical scholars track want to connect? I don't know if a group chat has been made yet, but if there is can someone send a link?

Hi everyone! I just found out I've been admitted to the Dental Scholars Track for the Fall. Does anyone know if there is there a group chat or Facebook group that has been created that I could join?

Hey everyone! I am currently in the dental scholars program in my second semester and lurking around the incoming class here hahaha. I struggled with finding answers when I applied last year because there is not much info so please don't hesitate to ask or DM me and I can answer questions as best I can!!
Hi please can u shed more light i just got accepted too. How long is the progrem how are the classes and grades etxc can i take fully online i noticed some classes need to be in person