Ruined my streak of A's this semester.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdubs1984

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Curious how much of an issue this will be for me. My grades were the following while working 2 jobs. I definitely could've gotten A's if I had a bit more time.

Bio2 - B
Orgo1 - B (Was 89.5%, but didn't get an A on the Final, ugh)
Physics - B
Writing / Leadership - A

I also have a lot of W's for medical issues from my first go around in school when I was younger.

The only prereqs I have left are orgo2 and physics2 and the unofficial prereq of biochem.

Obviously A's are best, but are B's really gonna hurt me?

Members don't see this ad.

Curious how much of an issue this will be for me. My grades were the following while working 2 jobs. I definitely could've gotten A's if I had a bit more time.

Bio2 - B
Orgo1 - B (Was 89.5%, but didn't get an A on the Final, ugh)
Physics - B
Writing / Leadership - A

I also have a lot of W's for medical issues from my first go around in school when I was younger.

The only prereqs I have left are orgo2 and physics2 and the unofficial prereq of biochem.

Obviously A's are best, but are B's really gonna hurt me?

I would be more concerned about the W's, how long ago and how easy are they to explain?

By easy, I mean, car wreck, covid, etc. Not easy = mental health (sad, but true for admissions)

Reactions: 1 user
I would be more concerned about the W's, how long ago and how easy are they to explain?

By easy, I mean, car wreck, covid, etc. Not easy = mental health (sad, but true for admissions)
Cluster headaches with no treatment back then. Get a cluster during a semester meant goodbye semester.