Roseman University Pharmacy Class of '21 Housing /Henderson/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strongest_survive

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been accepted to Roseman college of pharmacy in Henderson Campus but noticed there was no way to meet other students for housing. I am starting the MBA program in July 10th and need a roommate. If interested please comment below, email or private message.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I have been accepted to Roseman college of pharmacy in Henderson Campus but noticed there was no way to meet other students for housing. I am starting the MBA program in July 10th and need a roommate. If interested please comment below, email or private message.

Thank you!
Heyyy,

I was accepted as well and am looking for a roommate. I am also going to start the MBA program on July 10th and will need to find housing too!

Hello,

Thank you!
Hi all! I'm not a pharmacy student, but am a Roseman Orthodontic resident and am looking for a roommate. Roseman University doesn't have a page to post looking for roommates so this is the best I could find! If you're interested in a roommate, I currently live in a 2 br/2ba close to school and looking for a roommate. I've been here for the last year but my roommate moved this month so now its vacant. Please let me know if you're interested!