2018 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Applying 2014 Cycle, Entering 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They don't provide exact numbers but I am in the top 25 and have not heard back. However, I do already have a seat at the Utah campus so I wonder if that impacts me negatively.

I've actually asked Dr. Park about this. She said that that wasn't true because she haven't made any offer to anyone in the wait list for the Henderson campus, they haven't assigned specific numbers yet, and that the wait list hasn't moved, and to check back after June 15.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Cam anyone plz tel me what are my chances with this stats
Gpa 3.26
Sci and maths gpa 3.4
Bs degree in pharma
1 year work experience whn I was in college

any body who is international student ... plz reply..need help

Members don't see this ad :)
Gpa 3.26
Sci and maths gpa 3.4
Bs degree in pharma

Your stats seem average, so I would think that they would be good enough to get you an interview.

Whether or not you would be accepted would most likely be highly dependent upon how well you perform during your interview, as imagine quite a few other people will be applying with stats in the same range.

I can't provide any insight on being an international student.

Good luck!

Your stats seem average, so I would think that they would be good enough to get you an interview.

Whether or not you would be accepted would most likely be highly dependent upon how well you perform during your interview, as imagine quite a few other people will be applying with stats in the same range.

I can't provide any insight on being an international student.

Good luck!
are you and international student bro?

Gpa 3.26
Sci and maths gpa 3.4
Bs degree in pharma

I have almost the same stats as you do, and I am partly an international student. Partly because I am the same as you, I had a bs in pharmacy in a different country. First thing I did, I contacted the school and asked them what I need to do in order to be able to attend Roseman. I sent them a copy of my transcript evaluation I got from WES and also my course descriptions from the university where I studied pharmacy, and they told me what else I need to study. Took up some classes here in the US , studied hard for my PCAT, applied, got interviewed, and was able to secure a spot. They do take into consideration your experience and if you did extracurricular activities and volunteer work during the interview. So do well in your interview.

Can i
I have almost the same stats as you do, and I am partly an international student. Partly because I am the same as you, I had a bs in pharmacy in a different country. First thing I did, I contacted the school and asked them what I need to do in order to be able to attend Roseman. I sent them a copy of my transcript evaluation I got from WES and also my course descriptions from the university where I studied pharmacy, and they told me what else I need to study. Took up some classes here in the US , studied hard for my PCAT, applied, got interviewed, and was able to secure a spot. They do take into consideration your experience and if you did extracurricular activities and volunteer work during the interview. So do well in your interview.
Can u plz gve me ur email I'd...so I cn ask u few more doubts which I have

m international applicant with bachelor degree so do we have to evaluvate our 10 and 12 college marksheet also along with our degree evaluvation and do we have to enter information related to our 12 grade college in pharmcas application? plz ans someone

m international applicant with bachelor degree so do we have to evaluvate our 10 and 12 college marksheet also along with our degree evaluvation and do we have to enter information related to our 12 grade college in pharmcas application? plz ans someone

I'm not an international student but I'm pretty sure you find most of the answers to your questions if you just call PharmCAS or the schools you're applying to.

Does roeseman require letter of recommendation??:

Members don't see this ad :)
Does roeseman require letter of recommendation??:
No.

Dude, you know you can find answers to all of your questions if you simply go to each school's webpage that you're interested in? You can also call PharmCAS as well. I am just trying to save you time from waiting on responses from people because this thread has been dead for months.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi guys! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I already posted this on the Roseman South Jordan Facebook page, but I'm looking for a third roommate. I am moving into a three bedroom apartment at Sterling Village on July 3rd As I am doing the MBA program. The apartments are super close to the school . Also if you aren't doing the MBA program, but still want to be roommates that's totally fine because that's what the other roommate is doing! Please let me know. You can find me on Facebook under Demi Cole.

No.

Dude, you know you can find answers to all of your questions if you simply go to each school's webpage that you're interested in? You can also call PharmCAS as well. I am just trying to save you time from waiting on responses from people because this thread has been dead for months.
M confused abt filling up pharmcas form..as m international student but I have green card ..dats y u Knw m making sure...bcz I don't want to mess up...I really. Nervous whether I Wil get chance with my stats...I have gpa arnd 3.3 with ba in Pharm...

M confused abt filling up pharmcas form..as m international student but I have green card ..dats y u Knw m making sure...bcz I don't want to mess up...I really. Nervous whether I Wil get chance with my stats...I have gpa arnd 3.3 with ba in Pharm...

You should contact PharmCAS for these questions. I'm sure they will be able to help you because they deal with international students all the time. I don't think any of us are international students, so we wouldn't be able to give you the information you need. Go to this link to find out how to contact PharmCAS >>> http://www.pharmcas.org/contact-us/

Reactions: 1 users
You should contact PharmCAS for these questions. I'm sure they will be able to help you because they deal with international students all the time. I don't think any of us are international students, so we wouldn't be able to give you the information you need. Go to this link to find out how to contact PharmCAS >>> http://www.pharmcas.org/contact-us/
Thnks bro ..

For anyone who is a Canadian applicant and applied to or received admission to Roseman, would you mind PM me? Thanks!

I just got an email saying the waitlist hasn't moved :arghh: also there is no exact waitlist number yet... Still just a range

Wow! Did they mention anything else?

Dr. Park told me that I'm most likely not gonna get in the Henderson Campus since there hasn't been any movement. I chose to go with South Jordan instead, and recently got an email from Dr. Park, confirming my enrollment, and everyone else', so you should be hearing back from them soon if you got in or not. Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Dr. Park told me that I'm most likely not gonna get in the Henderson Campus since there hasn't been any movement. I got into the South Jordan Campus though, and she said that since I placed a downpayment already, I could just apply for deferment and will be guaranteed a seat next year at the Henderson Campus. I chose to go with South Jordan instead, and recently got an email from Dr. Park, confirming my enrollment, and everyone else', so you should be hearing back from them soon if you got in or not. Hope this helps :)

Ok thank you for the information! Just curious what range were you on the waitlist?

Does anyone know if it's common for people to drop? I'm in top 25 and I'm trying to be optimistic about it but I'm slowly losing hope... :(

Dr. Park told me that I'm most likely not gonna get in the Henderson Campus since there hasn't been any movement. I chose to go with South Jordan instead, and recently got an email from Dr. Park, confirming my enrollment, and everyone else', so you should be hearing back from them soon if you got in or not. Hope this helps :)

Did you call her or email her? I've been trying to get in touch with her. Dawn was the one who told me about the waitlist

Does anyone have the link for the Henderson Facebook page

Also, I am looking for a house in Henderson and I am not familiar with the area does anyone know any nice communities they would recommend or stay away from.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if it's common for people to drop? I'm in top 25 and I'm trying to be optimistic about it but I'm slowly losing hope... :(

I feel the same way. I am on the top 25 as well and when I looked through older forums the wait list seemed to always move, but this year it seems like it has not moved at all.

I feel the same way. I am on the top 25 as well and when I looked through older forums the wait list seemed to always move, but this year it seems like it has not moved at all.
I knowww I'm freaking out

Has anyone been removed off the waitlist or heard back what their position on the waitlist is?

you guys are still waiting to get in for fall 2015 class ????

orientation is in 3 weeks, so hopefully you guys hear some good news soon! best of luck!

Reactions: 2 users

Hey everyone who's still waiting to get into the Henderson campus! I was also top 25 along with 2 other people who actually found place to live in Utah before we ALL got the call from Dr. Park that we got into Henderson. I got mine last friday superrrr late (7ish) late so don't lose hope! If you're just on the waitlist and not going to SJ as a second choice, your chances are even better. Dr. Park said, historically, the list begins to move at the end of July and moves even quicker throughout August. And I've visited the SJ campus. The area is beautiful. Just wish it wasn't so far from Cali (my home). Best of luck to you all still waiting!!

Hey everyone who's still waiting to get into the Henderson campus! I was also top 25 along with 2 other people who actually found place to live in Utah before we ALL got the call from Dr. Park that we got into Henderson. I got mine last friday superrrr late (7ish) late so don't lose hope! If you're just on the waitlist and not going to SJ as a second choice, your chances are even better. Dr. Park said, historically, the list begins to move at the end of July and moves even quicker throughout August. And I've visited the SJ campus. The area is beautiful. Just wish it wasn't so far from Cali (my home). Best of luck to you all still waiting!!
Thanks for sharing! This calmed me down lol. Congrats to you and your friends! How exciting!

May I ask what your or the other peoples stats were?

May I ask what your or the other peoples stats were?

3.5 gpa average (all 3 of us). One of them has a BS in Chem, the other a BS in Bio. I have a BS in math. they both were in the 70-80th percentile for the PCAT. I got 92%
I personally don't think it matters what your stats are at this point. If you're top 25, you have a great chance of getting into Henderson still. Those that are beyond 25 were advised to just accept a spot in Utah and not wait for Henderson at all. My friend was told this as she was 25-50 on waitlist. And I'm assuming there aren't many left waiting to get into Henderson on the 25 list. Right now, at LEAST 3 of us have got in, the other 2 got in two weeks before I did. I just got in last Friday. So I'm sure the list is moving along smoothly.
Best of luck to you!!

Reactions: 1 users