Roseman interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Franklo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I have an interview at Roseman University coming up and I was wondering if anyone had any feedback from interviewing there. Any specific questions or things to look out for?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone I have an interview at Roseman University coming up and I was wondering if anyone had any feedback from interviewing there. Any specific questions or things to look out for?

Nope but I am applying to Roseman next cycle so I would like to know how your interview goes!

Members don't see this ad :)
Roseman is really into teamwork and leadership. In fact, part of the interview is a team activity in which you learn about other applicants in your group and then introduce them to the rest of the applicant pool (and any faculty who happens to be there). I don't know if you have any specific questions, but it was a pretty laid back interview. They'll ask you about experiences working with a team, possibly about leadership experience. They might ask what hardships you've had to overcome. It wasn't super stressful.

Reactions: 1 user
Roseman is really into teamwork and leadership. In fact, part of the interview is a team activity in which you learn about other applicants in your group and then introduce them to the rest of the applicant pool (and any faculty who happens to be there). I don't know if you have any specific questions, but it was a pretty laid back interview. They'll ask you about experiences working with a team, possibly about leadership experience. They might ask what hardships you've had to overcome. It wasn't super stressful.

Was the interview open file? i.e. should I focus more on talking about things that aren't present in my file/explaining red flags?

Was the interview open file? i.e. should I focus more on talking about things that aren't present in my file/explaining red flags?
Yes it's open file. Just be yourself! And have confidence. Don't think to much about it, just have a conversation. Think about all the experiences you've had and what you learned from them, both in your application and not in your application. Remember, they obviously like you if you are being interviewed, so just be yourself!

Roseman is really into teamwork and leadership. In fact, part of the interview is a team activity in which you learn about other applicants in your group and then introduce them to the rest of the applicant pool (and any faculty who happens to be there).

oh whatttt they still do that?? (current d4)

oh whatttt they still do that?? (current d4)

I think this part of the interview was extremely pointless. You stand in front of everyone and say something nice about someone else. One faculty member was present, and sitting in the back of the class with no paper to write anything down. This tells me that this part of the "interview" had no actual weight in the decision.

I think this part of the interview was extremely pointless. You stand in front of everyone and say something nice about someone else. One faculty member was present, and sitting in the back of the class with no paper to write anything down. This tells me that this part of the "interview" had no actual weight in the decision.

You also go around in a circle all kumbaya-like and tell everyone why you think the school is amazing.

You also go around in a circle all kumbaya-like and tell everyone why you think the school is amazing.
hahahahah i swear this is 100% accurate. Like we sat in this circular shaped classroom for 2 hours and listened to the faculty talk about how great the seating arrangement is lol

Like what other people said, Roseman focuses a lot on teamwork and the lifelong colleague philosophy. They want to know that you are able to work with people from all kinds of background. The interview process includes faculty-student and peer interview with other interviewees. There is a pre-dental day coming up on March 19th. It would be great opportunity to learn more about the school! Search for the event on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/Roseman-University-CODM-Pre-Dental-Group-749202058549691/

Last edited: