Roseman MBS program 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sasadental

Reaction score
Hello, I'm applying for the Roseman's MBS program this year. I want to know if I enroll in this program, do I have to wait until next year (2025-2026 cycle) to receive priority consideration in CODM admissions?

Members don't see this ad.

Ask Dr. Awan (program director). If you receive priority consideration, you may have to meet requirements to qualify for a priority interview through the track. If you don't get a spot, then you will need to apply next cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I'm applying for the Roseman's MBS program this year. I want to know if I enroll in this program, do I have to wait until next year (2025-2026 cycle) to receive priority consideration in CODM admissions?
You should apply to Roseman's dental school at the same time that you are in the Roseman Master's program. Current master's students in the MBS program have been accepted into the incoming D1 class this June (I believe around 15 people). I'm not sure what percentage were accepted that did the masters that interviewed.

If you meet the statistics +3.0 sgpa (undergrad) +17DAT on all sections, you should get an interview before December. If you do not have the DAT and take it in October or November, you will most likely interview in January and find out within a few weeks if you get accepted.

Also, note that not everyone was accepted together. Some people were accepted on December 15th. Others who interviewed pre-December for the dental school weren't accepted until January or February.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you for the reply. I finished the interview just now and I asked them about the question. They said I can apply to dental school this year.

Reactions: 1 user