Rosalind Franklin DPT Interviews 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kmoran2

Reaction score
Has anyone had an interview/ heard any information on the interview format for Rosalind Franklins DPT program? I have an upcoming interview and was wondering if they were sticking with the MMI format virtually this year? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone had an interview/ heard any information on the interview format for Rosalind Franklins DPT program? I have an upcoming interview and was wondering if they were sticking with the MMI format virtually this year? Thanks!

Hi there, I saw your reply in the other thread but thought I would respond here. I'm not an applicant nor a student there to know how COVID-19 has changed things unfortunately. Did you receive an interview invite from them stating what to expect? If not, I would email them and ask if they will be doing the MMI format.

I would assume they could somehow make it work virtually, but you never know. There is a separate and older thread for this school that I will link down below. I made a post on there from last month talking a little bit about it and a link that gives some more information about their MMI format. Unfortunately, they have each applicant who interviews to sign a confidentiality form not to discuss questions or anything about the content in order to maintain fairness and integrity for everyone.

Hope this helps a little bit, maybe someone who interviewed there recently can give you more accurate information as to what they're doing this year.

Good luck!

They are sticking to the MMI format this year! I interviewed 11/7 and about 4 days before they sent me an email with more info about the format.