roommates needed for LECOM-Erie

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chisao

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently a 2nd year medical student looking for a roommate (med or pharmacy). I am renting a 3-bedroom house close to LECOM (about 5 min). It's a nice house, in a good neighborhood. The house has a garage, kitchen, 1-bath, yard, basement, washer and dryer, etc. Rent is $325 a month plus utilities.

Please contact me if u r interested.

PS. I'm house broken and a pretty easy going guy; and if u r an incoming med student and have any questions, I am more than happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey i saw your post about housing by LECOM

I'm going in this fall for the Post Bacc Program and will be visiting the area to look for housing July 12th. I would like to drop by to check out the house when i visit there. I am from the DC area and have never been to Erie.

Thanks,
Chris

Need a roomate, i'm a first year. Looking for a female non-smoker, please email me ASAP, thanks.
(Will break my current lease or you could move to my place!!!)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the interest everyone! I've found me a roommate. Congratulations and good luck at school!

LOOKING FOR A ROOMATE,
FEMALE, NON-SMOKER,
thanks,
I have a townhouse or i could break my lease and move into your place!!!

If anyone is still looking for a roommate, I just got a call about a 2 bedroom apt at Laurel Springs today which is right across the street from LECOM. It won't be available until Septh 14th. I need to get back to them in the next day or so before it is taken. I'm a female, non-smoker and will be starting my first year of pharmacy school in a month. If anyone is interested let me know ASAP!

Jess ([email protected])

Hi,

I need roommates to share (1-3) a 4 bedroom house 2 blocks from LECOM. You can walk to school. Rent should be less than 380+ utilities per month. Please send me an email at weiv0005 at gmail.com if you are interested.