Renting LECOM Erie; House for Rent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm_student_5.31.2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! 2015 LECOM School of Pharmacy grad here, with a 4 bed 2 bathroom house for rent. Only about 50 steps away from the parking lot of campus (closer than Laurel Springs across the street)!

LECOM.JPG

We just recently purchased my life-long best friend's house, and are getting things cleaned up and some remodeling done, pictures to come shortly.

3BR and 1 bathroom on the 1st floor, and the basement is completely finished with its own bedroom and bathroom. Large back yard and nice sized front yard as well with off street parking. It would be a great house for any of those with families who are relocating the whole crew, or perfect for roommates to share and each have their own spaces.

I know with the staggered admittance process, many of you will be in the hunt for housing, so I wanted to get this up ASAP. Many of my classmates who moved to town sight unseen from the west coast got stuck in some very rough parts of town using Craigslist, so I know how stressful the search can be!

I'll come back and update the post as we get things ready.

Please email if interested [email protected]

Thanks,

Ashley Ramp

Members don't see this ad.

Update with a link to some recent pictures after we got the house cleaned out. There will be fresh paint of course, so please ignore the bedroom walls from the 7 @ 4yo girls! Reminder, we will be remodeling the bathroom as well.

Please ask any questions!

Link to pictures