Roll Call - Class of 2008/2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
rxgeek said:
got acceptance from FSU .....anyone knows anything about the school??? please let me know ....

FSU = Ferris State?

Members don't see this ad.

Please add me to UIC COP - Should I have gone to UMICH instead??? ugh...

Gekko said:
Please add me to UIC COP - Should I have gone to UMICH instead??? ugh...

No, u made the right choice. If he doesnt mind me speaking for him, nikkai and I welcome u and will see u in the fall :rolleyes: .

Members don't see this ad :)
I just wanted to say congrats to everyone!

It's been great reading about everyone's experiences. I especially loved reading about (and rooting for) those who have posted their feelings on waiting for a response from each of their schools, or the one who was excited that he/she did not have to move to Wilkes-Barr because he/she got accepted into Temple!

To those of you (including me) on alternate lists, good luck! :luck:

Temple University!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Thanks to everyone and a special shout out to Kwakster for answering all my Temple questions as well as giving great advice and for helping me keep my chin up!! :love: :love:

jemc2000 said:
Yeah! That is so incredibly awesome. Congrats. :clap:

Please add me to the list of those attending Texas Tech. :) Thanks.

Add me to Wilkes U

Still haven't decided where i'll go though...waiting for scholarship$$ packages :oops:

hopeful05 said:
Add me to Wilkes U

Still haven't decided where i'll go though...waiting for scholarship$$ packages :oops:

as i mentioned in a previous thread, sadly (most) pharm schools dont work like med schools where we have the privilege of making our decisions based on how much money we get from them. in other words, u won't get ur financial aid package until late july, mid july from what I hear. If you try to make your decision at that time, you'd be taking up 2 spots ;) best of luck tho!

endlesslove said:
as i mentioned in a previous thread, sadly (most) pharm schools dont work like med schools where we have the privilege of making our decisions based on how much money we get from them. in other words, u won't get ur financial aid package until late july, mid july from what I hear. If you try to make your decision at that time, you'd be taking up 2 spots ;) best of luck tho!

not really....i 'm just waiting for one more from mercer...they said MAY...so thats the only reason....if I don't get the merit scholarship i wrote an essay for...then i'll go to SUNY....

Howard University here I come! :D

YAY Please add me to Temple - Philadelphia ( ready to explore you!!)

Add me to Temple University!!!!! Congrats to all and for those who didn't get a reply yet, stay hopeful!

Members don't see this ad :)
trishias said:
No, u made the right choice. If he doesnt mind me speaking for him, nikkai and I welcome u and will see u in the fall :rolleyes: .

After much thought..... UIC here I come! See ya guys in the fall!

NYCillini said:

Nice.

So... We all gotta go root on Illinois next year for the Final Four. Cause a lil ruckus. =D

ok ok... my 10 days are up... and the final decision is.... Mercer! It was a very hard and stressful decision to make, but I think its whats best for me.

NYCillini said:

Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh!! Another Flame!!! :D

PLEASE.........UIC students are just WANNA BE Illini fans. Until you have lived, partied and smelled Champaign-Urbana campus, you are not an Illini!!!! BUT, since im a nice person, you are excused and are allowed to root em on! :D

Add me to MCPHS-Worcester Class of 2008 plz~~!!! And good luck to you all~~ :laugh:

yessssssss, I'm going to Temple

put me down for the University of Texas at AUSTIN COP! thanks :thumbup:

adding my last acceptance, Long Island U. .. 5 for 5 :cool:

FutureRxGal said:
Congrats! Have you decided where you will go?

I'm in! University of Texas COP Class of 2009 :)

Hey~
Congrats to everyone's acceptances!!!! Sorry it took me so long to post this, but my final decision is the University of Georgia. Just wanted to let whoever updated the roll call know. Thanks!

Accepted to UF - Orlando Campus. :D

Please add me to Midwestern-Glendale. Been accepted for awhile, just starting to read these forums!

i just got accepted to texas southern university. ill be declining it though cuz im going to university of houston.

Yay.. I got my Acceptance letter to USC (southern California) and i'm going there for SURE! :)

Congrats Crazy Rice!!!

I got accepted to USC too!! Yay!! It was my top choice and I finally got the acceptance letter. It has been a looooongg wait and I am so excited.

RxGirl said:
Congrats Crazy Rice!!!

I got accepted to USC too!! Yay!! It was my top choice and I finally got the acceptance letter. It has been a looooongg wait and I am so excited.

Thanks! Congrats to you too RxGirl :p See you there :)

Add me to MWG!!!!!!!! (please, thanks)

ForgetMeNot said:
What's MWG?

sorry, I shortened it up too much. It's midwestern university - glendale

gablet said:
sorry, I shortened it up too much. It's midwestern university - glendale

I thought that might be it. Congratulations! :thumbup:

can you add me to tsu?
melissa s.

Accepted by Texas Tech and TSU.

I choose TSU as my final decision. Pls add me to the list. Thanks.

you can add me to MUSC in South Carolina

Please add me to Western University of Health Sciences in California....
still waiting on a few schools but I'm sure I will attend this school. :)

University of Texas at Austin COP!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!!

Please post me with Hampton University in VA as well.

Me too !!! Hampton University

Thank you !!