Rochester Univeristy AEGD program 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I forgot to say that her class will start in december .So I think that has another group to start in june...Maybe the other person in the group that has a friend that pass could ask if his class star in december

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Its all confusing now..I thought class starts in may.

Yes there are 2 starts dates...mai-jun and december

T
I forgot to say that her class will start in december .So I think that has another group to start in june...Maybe the other person in the group that has a friend that pass could ask if his class star in december
Thank you very much for your prompt reply!

Anybody know how many students do they take per semester?

I called at eastman today...They are done with sending acceptances.Someone please call and confirm.

It is strange because the other years it took 2 weeks sending acceptances and now they started to send this week-tuesday so only 2 days? I really would like to confirm this information.

Any news? Please share your updates. Anyone accepted for May ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear applicants we are still on!
We anticipate final admissions decisions for the AEGD program to be made shortly. All notifications for admissions decisions, whether admits or declines, are made via email. We appreciate your patience as our admissions process continues for the 2018 academic year. Best of luck!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
It is strange because the other years it took 2 weeks sending acceptances and now they started to send this week-tuesday so only 2 days? I really would like to confirm this information.
We still have a chance to be chosen!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Dear applicants we are still on!
We anticipate final admissions decisions for the AEGD program to be made shortly. All notifications for admissions decisions, whether admits or declines, are made via email. We appreciate your patience as our admissions process continues for the 2018 academic year. Best of luck!!!!!
Good morning.
Is this something EIOH sent you?

Have a great weekend everyone and best of luck to all of us!

Any updates??
I called them n they said that they have sent half of acceptance offers and all d offers have been accepted by students. The other half of acceptance offers are going to send in a week.
Don’t loose the hope. Good luck everyone.

Thanks for the update, lets keep the hope’s up

Good morning guys.
So December is already full and there are only 2 slots left for June, will be anounced maybe next week...
Good luck!

Who told you? and 2 slots you mean 2 seats?i thought there is only one program start date

Who told you? and 2 slots you mean 2 seats?i thought there is only one program start date
A friend who spoke to faculty of AEGD, and yes 2 seats and there are 2 start dates, June and December 2018, dont loose hope, there are still 2!
Good luck!

I called them n they said that they have sent half of acceptance offers and all d offers have been accepted by students. The other half of acceptance offers are going to send in a week.
Don’t loose the hope. Good luck everyone.
Thank you for your updates!

Hi guys today I have received the acceptance letter .One community dentistry and 2 years Aegd.I a m very happy...I was losing my hope but thanks God good news came this week.Good luck everyone.

Reactions: 2 users
Thats great...Congratulations...You know if anyone else received it?Do you mind sharing your stats?Thank you in advance.

Reactions: 1 users
great news ,congrats, you deserve it please could you share your profile?

I guess thats it then for this year.....

Hi guys today I have received the acceptance letter .One community dentistry and 2 years Aegd.I a m very happy...I was losing my hope but thanks God good news came this week.Good luck everyone.

I am very happy for you !!!! I think we had an interview same date

I am from Brazil but I did my dentist equivalency in Canada in 2011 since that Ihave been working here as dentist.I have my background in community services in Brazil and general dentist.

Congratulations Raq2017. When will be your classes beginning??

Congrats to the accepted ones, I wish you nothing but success, and for those who were not, lets keep trying, dont loose hope.

Has anybody received a Declined Letter or Not Accepted letter?

I am from Brazil but I did my dentist equivalency in Canada in 2011 since that Ihave been working here as dentist.I have my background in community services in Brazil and general dentist.

What does the Canadian equivalency consist in? I know that usually one must do the last 2 years in a dental school and so on, but there is also the route that implies you only have to take the exams, if I'm not mistaken, how does one go about the latter?

Today, I received acceptance letter from them! Well acceptance letter from my family.
It was created by my daughters. They were trying to prank me. I was so emotional at that moment that I decided to share this with you.
#loveyourfamily,#lovedentistry,#bestrong,
#nevergiveup.

Hello Guys!
Just wondering if anybody has received a rejection letter from EIOH?...

Today, I received acceptance letter from them! Well acceptance letter from my family.
It was created by my daughters. They were trying to prank me. I was so emotional at that moment that I decided to share this with you.
#nevergiveup.

#nevergiveup.
Be strong and never give up ...