Reviewing Practice Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dds_2024

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will anyone share or post a screen shot on how you organized your "Wrong/Correct/Explanation of Answer" sheet after each practice question? Did you use excel? notebook?

Also, can anyone PLEASE tell me how you are retaking bootcamps full-lengths and Destroyer problems multiple times? (For those following Ari's Schedule, did you guy extend his schedule for an extra two-three weeks to re-do all full lengths and all destroyer problems?)

Members don't see this ad.

My breakdown has a screenshot of how I used excel when studying: DAT Breakdown! 8/9/2017 - 25AA/24TS/22PAT

I didn't really retake BC tests, but I did go through Destroyer's Bio problems twice, the first time doing like ~60 a day to finish it in 10 days, and the second time by doing ~100 a day to finish it in 6 days. I didn't use Ari's schedule so I can't help there :shrug: but you'll probably have to extend it out.

OMG. You're a genius... Congrats on your scores and Congratulations on getting accepted to UCLA :O (very jealous, haha)

So to clarify what you're saying (give or take...)
1 week Destroyer Bio, 1 week Retake destroyer Bio
1 week Destroyer GC, 1 week Retake destroyer GC
1 week Destroyer QR, 1 week Retake destroyer QR
1 week Destroyer OC, 1 week Retake destroyer OC
AND you went through every single question?!?

With the schedule I've allotted for myself (11 weeks) Ari's 10 week schedule + 1 extra week, I don't understand how people have time to retake anything... Maybe I just need to get past content review to see the timing for practice problems...