Retaking in October?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jens927

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I've just discovered this forum and I'm finding it helpful!

I was curious if anyone is re-taking the PCAT in October? I'm highly considering re-taking because I'm disappointed about my score, particularly the verbal and reading which I thought I nailed. My composite score is 63 :( What are your thoughts on the Oct. test and if it will make a difference for applications for next Fall?

Thanks for your comments.

Jennifer

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure what you mean by applications for next fall, but I took the PCAT in November of last year and my scores were available to the school in plenty of time for early decision due date of Feb 1.

future RX girl, I don't mean to be rude but why not share all the information with everybody? kinda the point of a public forum...anyways I havn't taken the PCAT yet, am taking it in October for the first time, but I am worried just like Jens that all of those people who took it in June are gonna be looked at before me and I will have little chance for acceptance, even if most of the deadlins are around Jan/Feb..., because my results will come around early December, kinda late if u ask me, but what do I kno I'm just a first time applicant...what do u guys (who know more than I do) think?