Retake of CPJE... same questions as before?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vardenafil

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got done taking the CPJE. I dunno if I passed or not. i cant believe they call this a law test, i counted 3 law questons on the whole exam. anyways... Im gonna take a day or two off to relax and start studying as if I failed the test. that way i dont waist 30 days or so of good study time waiting for the results incase i do fail. but here is my question. for those of you unfortuanate enough to have to retake the exam a second time... did you notice any questions from the second exam that was on the first exam? ie the same question being asked twice? right after my exam i wrote down all the questions i could remember in the parking lot. that way i have a basis on what to study and what kind of questions they ask.

Members don't see this ad.

they are 50% exactly the same questions. So memorize those first exam questions and look it up later. guarantee they will show up next time

Definitely give yourself some time off though; you have to re-apply to take the test, and you have to wait 3 months from the date of last test :(