1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

Research opportunity in Orthodontics

Discussion in 'Jobs and Help Wanted Board' started by OrthoRes, Apr 18, 2017.

NullMCAT CARS Tutor, Jack Westin

1. OrthoRes

OrthoRes

Apr 18, 2017
    We are looking for an Orthodontist (or Orthodontic resident) to join our research academic group (remote collaboration). The successful candidate must have excellent medical/academic writing skills and ability to write, comprehend and discuss research papers in the orthodontic field.

To express your interest in this collaboration, please send a brief letter of interest and curriculum vitae (with research and clinical experiences) to [email protected]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. blesseddr.aimee

blesseddr.aimee 2+ Year Member

Feb 12, 2015
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am a foreign graduate in bachelors of dental surgery and currently a United States resident,looking forward towards research programme to work either voluntarily or any any any vacancy any where
    I really want to get in this field any how through any means
    I would be really grateful to you if you adjust me anywhere???
    Looking forward towards your kind response.
    Regards

Attached Files: