This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virajpatel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there is a specific kind of research you'd recommend pursuing for a future in OMFS?

Members don't see this ad.

What it's gonna do to your life for the next ~ 8 years if you decide to pursue it :eek:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I guess omfs research . I don't really know what else to say...

-FyZ

Well what I meant was, are there any limitations to what kind of research you can go into. We have different departments here, eg. tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, cancer biology and therapeutics or even clinical, population and educational research. That's what I meant, but I suppose I get the idea from your responses. May I direct message either of you? @Fyz @spressomfs

Well what I meant was, are there any limitations to what kind of research you can go into. We have different departments here, eg. tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, cancer biology and therapeutics or even clinical, population and educational research. That's what I meant, but I suppose I get the idea from your responses. May I direct message either of you? @Fyz @spressomfs

Yes, you may PM me. But all and all, any type of research looks good but an application as long as it is medically oriented. Whether tissue engineering, public education, etc. etc. It all looks good. Especially with a publication

-Fyz

Choose a subject that interests you.

Reactions: 1 user