Reply from CA BOP(CPJE)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaehee9999

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got this message this morning from CA board. I hope this would help those who are anxiouly waiting for the result.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Effective April 1, 2010, the board instituted a quality assurance review of the California Practice Standards and Jurisprudence Examination for Pharmacists (CPJE). This means that there will be a delay in the release of all CPJE examination scores until 400 examinations have been administered. This process is done periodically to ensure the reliability of the examination. The board will release scores as soon as possible.

The board encourages all qualified applicants to continue to schedule and take the CPJE exam. The greater the number of applicants who take the exam during this review period, the sooner results can be released.

As of 6/15/2010, 220 individuals have tested and 250 individuals are scheduled to test.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
ooh thanks Jaehee,
That sounds great to see some real numbers. I hope those 250 individuals test soon then.

I am waiting too. I took the test 06/03/2010. Please update this thread if anyone hears of anything more! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone this is the email I received from the Board today morning when I sent them an inquiry.

The California State Board of Pharmacy has completed its Quality Assurance Review! On June 24th, 2010 approximately 220 CPJE results were mailed out. Expect exam results to be delivered next week, the week of June 28th. Please keep in mind the CA State Board of Pharmacy will not disclose examination scores via e-mail, phone or in person. The CA State Board of Pharmacy appreciates your patience.

On a side note guys, how long did you guys wait until you guys got your testing date from the time you turned in your application?

I turned in my completed app and transcripts first week of June. Still haven't heard anything but they sure cashed my $200 check. :(

Around another 3 weeks where you will get your eligibility letter for Naplex and CPJE and also get a registration bulletin for CPJE where you can register on psiexams.com, pay the $33 and schedule a test date.
To cut your time short, log onto www.nabp.net today and pay four hundred something dollars for the test registration so you can immediately schedule a test once you get the letter.

Around another 3 weeks where you will get your eligibility letter for Naplex and CPJE and also get a registration bulletin for CPJE where you can register on psiexams.com, pay the $33 and schedule a test date.
To cut your time short, log onto www.nabp.net today and pay four hundred something dollars for the test registration so you can immediately schedule a test once you get the letter.

Thanks for the response. So today I FINALLY got an email from PearsonVue with the ok and I scheduled my NAPLEX date. So I assume for the CPJE, I will get a letter (or email) from PSI and I will schedule another date online too?

Because as of today, I just got my NAPLEX scheduled but nothing regarding CPJE.

you're right eddie269, CPJE will send you in the mail not email your authorisation to test since you got NAPLEX that means that the board sent them and CPJE as well so it's coming in the mail within this week I would say. Once you get that registration bulletin as they call it, just log on www.psiexams.com and finish the registration process where you'll pay $33 to schedule the exam.
A lot of people log onto www.psiexams.com before they get the mail and are able to schedule, there isn't any special number or anything you'll need just your social# to look up your file and create an account online, give it a try.