Received interview request for 2007?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have not heard from MWU-Chicago, but i just got an interview for MWU-Glendale! Has anyone else???

Members don't see this ad.

My file has been complete with MWU-Chicago but i havent heard anything either. I did hear from Glendale campus today. I have an interview scheduled for Oct. 23.

just recieved interview for Nova on Oct 25th.
rejected from OSU same day.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys:
I'm a n00b here, but thought I'd share that I just got an ED interview for Auburn on Oct. 3. If anyone else is up there on that day, hit me up with a PM!

-Jeeves

I just recieved an email saying i've been invited for a MCV at Midwestern-Chicago...YAYAYAY! This makes my week and is a nice birthday present since my birthday is a week from today!!:D

just recieved interview for Nova on Oct 25th.
rejected from OSU same day.

Is this Oregon State? Was it pre- or post-secondary?

Londidondi, I will be interviewing at MWU-Glendale on Oct. 23rd as well!

For those that have gotten interviews, can you tell me what your cumm and science GPAs were and whether or not you have a degree. I applied to 2 schools last year but have not had any interviews. I'm nervous because I will be applying this year. I would like to know my chances of being invited for an interview, based on your GPAs. I know GPA alone won't cut it, but it weighs heavily.
I don't want to ask those that have gotten accepted, because then now we have the interview as a factor. I'd just like to know if I have what it takes to get my foot in the door.

Thank you and congratulations to all!

I just recieved an email saying i've been invited for a MCV at Midwestern-Chicago...YAYAYAY! This makes my week and is a nice birthday present since my birthday is a week from today!!:D

How long after your application online had been marked complete did they send you this email?

Yay, ems2346!! I'm glad there is someone else going to the interview. Congrats to everyone else too!!!

~ 1 month I turned it in during the end of August...

Congratulations! I submitted my application and it was recieved and complete 9/20, so hopefully I will get the same invite in a couple weeks! Hope to see you there!

Going to the MCV at Midwestern CCP also! Oct 23rd is the date. I'm coming from CA so I plan to fly in Sunday for a night and leave Monday evening.

I am SOOOOO PATIENTLY waiting for Touro Univ's interview invite. I turned that in pretty early too and I see so many people getting invites already. :(

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations everyone, i'm so glad that you got the interviews. GOOD LUCK AND BE CONFIDENT. YOUR CONFIDENT BREAKS THE ADMISSION DOOR

~C

Going to the MCV at Midwestern CCP also! Oct 23rd is the date. I'm coming from CA so I plan to fly in Sunday for a night and leave Monday evening.

I am SOOOOO PATIENTLY waiting for Touro Univ's interview invite. I turned that in pretty early too and I see so many people getting invites already. :(

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! How long ago did you submit your supplemental application? They recieved mine on 9/20, and it was marked application complete! I hope I get an email soon.

:luck:

Eddie269, I see that your in SF. I am too! Have you found a flight to Az? I am still waiting to book my flight. It will nice to be with someone else from Cali. Hope to meet you soon!

Eddie269, I see that your in SF. I am too! Have you found a flight to Az? I am still waiting to book my flight. It will nice to be with someone else from Cali. Hope to meet you soon!

My interview is at the Chicago campus. I'd definitely prefer the Glendale campus if it was solely based on location. I'm not big on time zone differences. :D Good luck in AZ.

I'll be seeing you guys at MWU-CPG on Oct 23rd! From what I heard there are only a handful of us.

I just received an interview request from University of Maryland for October 14 :D

Pacific U - Oct 28

I just got my 2nd one at Pacific U in Oregon also! Wow, what the heck did I get myself into? :oops: jk

I'll see you on Oct 28th Pharm47 !

Pacific University-------October 28!

See you there pharm and eddie!

NOVA/NSU- November 2nd!! :)

I'll also be at MWU- Chicago on the 23rd!:)

Just interviewed at Minnesota yesterday for early decision!

I had my touro interview Sep 29th, and now waiting for the decision. they said they will let you know in 2 weeks.

Pacific U. Oct 28.

Pacific U? in CA? Is it UOP? What Tier are you in? Thanks!

Pacific U of Oregon. Not UoP. Btw, I'm in UoP Tier 3 and I haven't heard anything. Tier 1 gets their interviews on Nov. 3.

YAY!! I just recieved an e-mail stating I have an interview THIS FRIDAY at the University of Minnesota...I am SUPER DUPER excited, this is my no. 1 choice of course (in-state)...:D :D :D

have an interview with Campbell on Nov. 3!

Wahoogirl did you apply to campbell early decision......just curious because I applied there as well....did you get informed by mail or email.

Thanks

No I am not ED. I received a call from them. Good luck!

PLEASE,I NEED RESPONSES PRONTO!!!
I have a problem ... I attended a community college in california about 9 years ago...I attended for two semesters and dropped the last semester with all w's ( thats what I thought) I went to add this college to my pharmcas and I noticed that the cc did not give me w's but grades,horrible grades.
I am at a 3.925 GPA, the grades drop me down to a 3.37GPA. The thing is I do not need any of the courses from this cc. my current cc advisor told me not to put it into my transcript request because it of the possible error on there part and that there is no way that pharmcas will know if I do not report it...It bothers me because of the integrity issue BUT I am also bothered because it was a class withdrawl issue not my academic standing issue. has anybody heard of someone getting in trouble because of this issue...do I include this transcript which I have no classes that I need to transfer over or do I keep it on the DL. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I definitely feel bad for you because of the mistake you made- unfortunately this is an integrity issue. Schools may not find out while the're reviewing your application, but once you decide to accept an offer from a school, you'll have to send official transcripts from all your schools directly to them- so no matter what, they'll find out and if they find out after the fact- they may be so upset they'll take away the offer from you. So, maybe the best thing is talk to the registrar's office and see if there is a way to correct the mistake, talk to the prof if u remember them. And best thing call the schools you are interested in and see what you can do. good luck with this ethical delimma

Oh I forgot, just remembered. If you send your transcript from your school to pharmcas, any class you forgot to add on there, pharmcas will directly add the classes to the grades section from reviewing your transcript. See if there is a section in the supplemental essay where you can explain your situation.

Anybody here got interviewed at Mercer and got a letter saying that they have not made a final decision yet. I wonder if that is just a nice way of rejecting.. What do you all think?
Interviewed 9-15-06
No decision letter 10-12-06

Yes, I also got a letter from Mercer stating that they are putting a hold on a decision. I feel the same way as you TechRX... it's a way for them to not flat out deny you yet you are rewarded for applying early if the rest of the applicant pool ends up as sucky.

I feel the way it works is if the next tiers of applicant end up not so competitive (unlikely)... then they'll come back and re-review your file. Otherwise, if the pool is competitive you're pretty much out of the race. My two cents.

I'm depressed.. I thought it was first-come-first-serve but apparently that is not the case. It applies only for people with GPA 3.4-3.6 with PCAT >80%... if you're outside of that range you got to take the back seat. You may still be considered.. just after they take a look at what other applicants making the rest of the pool.

On a positive note, according to the administration at Mercer.. they said that it's common to be on hold since it's too early in application cycle to make a decision.

Yeah I agree with you 100%. Just don't understand why they would even bother to give me an interview so early. I guess I blew the interview. Oh well :confused:

I got an interview from Campbell on November 3. Going to be a long drive from New York. Haha.

Don't worry about a no decision letter just yet. They probably accepted the top 5% of people they saw the first round, booted the bottom 15%, and put everybody else back into the hat.

I just receive the interview email from LECOM, and it's a phone interview. I am very exciting, at the same nervous about the phone interview. u guys have any suggestion about the phone interview?:luck:

What's everyone wearing to interviews? I have a black suit, but it makes me feel like I'm in the FBI.

What's everyone wearing to interviews? I have a black suit, but it makes me feel like I'm in the FBI.

Yeah, I also wore a black suit to my interview. It feels a little silly, but man does it look good! :cool:

MWU-CPG November 16th 2006.