Rearview Mirror: Still haven't dropped and still not gettin lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0_21_061705_two_faced_cat.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

where is everyone?

Members don't see this ad :)
sucks, its friggen pouring over here

oh well...guess ill go to the gym

What happened to this thread, man?

Maybe we are all just tired

I am done with my away rotation now, so I have no official schedule for the next 2 weeks

I should be padding ti up, but all I do is sleep and check my inbox for emails

Got a "we received your app" from Emory today :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
H24G said:
Got a "we received your app" from Emory today

Yeah, I've gotten a bunch of those.... well a few at least. And with all the schools I'm still just waiting on my stupid, stupid doGdamned son of a mother organic chem professor to send out the letter she told me she would write me two months ago today.

But I'm not bitter. Not at all.......

Seriously though, is there anything I can do about that? I dont really have any other "science" professors to get one from because of my engineering undergrad.... Can I go above her to someone else in the department for some help? Maybe just to prod her along a little?

I mean cause honestly right now, she is seriously f*cking me and my chances right now each freaking week that she waits to send it in.

Im kind of scared to even go to her office and ask her about it tomorrow. I might have a melt down if she still hasnt sent it. Especially since she told me to my face last week that she would write it that evening and get it sent out.

I had to try hard to stiffle my laughter when she told me that. But thats what I've been dealing with for the past two weeks.

Trying to get her to send in one freaking letter. I even gave her an addressed envelope. So sad really...

Oh, and KY has sent me two emails now saying...."hey, you just have one letter of rec left! get it in so we can put your file in front of the adcom."

I really just dont know what to do..... Its so danged frustrating... and so much is hinging on this stupid letter, I wish she would just send it.

So anyways, enough whining about me and my problems. Anyone have any good news? Any interview invites or anything?

Oh and still no luck with the girlie from work. She wouldn't come out and meet me this weekend because "her friends wanted to stay in." Lame I know, but still.... I dont know why but my curiosity has gotten the better of me with this one. I guess I'll need a better sign that says "nogetawayfrommeandquitcallingmefreak".

And chumbo that poor kitten is sad. Where in the world did you find such a horrible picture?

Ok, well I'm not tired at all. And I'm sick of sitting at the comp. So I guess I'll go sit in front of the tv for a while. I'll check back before I fall into bed. Man,.... and I gotta get up early to finish a physics lab report and learn all the bones and such. suck.

wut up rose

googled that kitty

dude, that professor sucks d*ck!

it pisses me off just reading it, i cant imagine your frustration

seriously though, what can I do??!

haha, good ol google. Always comes through in a pinch. Who would even take a picture of a cat like that? And what in the world did you search for?

oh chumbo, where have you disappeared to?

dude, go in there tomorrow and please confirm that she has indeed sent that letter...no shame when it comes to your future!

wow, that sounded kinda .... gay.

pouring like a mofo by the way!

Oh, I am for sure gonna go and confirm that she has sent it.... but what do I do when she hasnt? I mean I seriously am about to blow a fuse about it.

i searched for 2 heads

dang... I wish it would rain here. Its been super dry so far. Maybe old man winter is just saving up and we will be getting some killer storms this winter :)

hahahaha, 2 heads. Im not even gonna ask why. But thats just funny

Oh, I am for sure gonna go and confirm that she has sent it.... but what do I do when she hasnt? I mean I seriously am about to blow a fuse about it.

i mean, u cant just blow your top, excuse the gay analogy, but just go in there and say something like, "Professor Bitch, I have been notified by the schools i applied to that your recommendation letter has not been received. And, I just wanted to confirm that you have indeed sent it. It is extremely important to me...blah blah blah"

It all just feels so overwhelming right now. Makes me want to quit and go carry a shotgun and not wear shoes like the rest of the people here in TN

where r u at by the way?

yeah, I did that last week. And I wouldn't really flip my lid. In front of her at least. But that still leaves me with the question of what to do if its not sent yet.

lots of weirdos over there?

yeah, I did that last week. And I wouldn't really flip my lid. In front of her at least. But that still leaves me with the question of what to do if its not sent yet.

hmmm...thats not easy

Status
Not open for further replies.