Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tell us all about the trail, CJ! :D

Loooooooong ago..... and so very far apart.
We entered the matched together
and prayed for interviews
and your avatar...
and you seem so sweet and clear
but you're not really here
it's just the archives...

umbrella?? rihanna?

Members don't see this ad :)
sup peeps. congrats on being done we have 2 more weeks of interviews here.

im lookin at some moonlighting stuff too. salary is not too shabby

you're hopeless, just give it up. It's ok. You're the white Hard24Get, remember? :smuggrin:

some turd tried to open a thread just to flame... thats just sad.

im trying to get to my 6 posts per day!

Members don't see this ad :)
you're online when i'm online!! wow!

oops, and you're off...

i'm thinking of going out to a coffeeshop and studying for a couple of hours

So, my first tip off was that this dinner was at a BREW PUB and no-one was drinking!

Conversation was paaaaiiiinnfullll. H24G knows I'm not the extrovert of the group, but man - I was really trying to get these people to talk about something other than medicine . . .

Conversation was paaaaiiiinnfullll. H24G knows I'm not the extrovert of the group, but man - I was really trying to get these people to talk about something other than medicine . . .

So, one of the residents keeps asking me if I have any questions about the program.

So, one of the residents keeps asking me if I have any questions about the program.

Finally, I'm like, Ok, I'll bite. I asked something I was quite curious about . . . what would you say are the differences and similarities between this program and ___ program across town (both good programs, and sort of in the same genre, and I really like the other one so I thought I would ask).

Finally, I'm like, Ok, I'll bite. I asked something I was quite curious about . . . what would you say are the differences and similarities between this program and ___ program across town (both good programs, and sort of in the same genre, and I really like the other one so I thought I would ask).

So one of the residents 3 chairs down hears my question and goes into a long treatise about why the other program sucks.

So one of the residents 3 chairs down hears my question and goes into a long treatise about why the other program sucks.

I mean, he hit it pretty hard. I was especially amused when he said how arrogant they are.

I really liked the place that he was bashing. I didn't know what to say. It was pretty offensive. I kept pretty quiet for the rest of the dinner. I ordered a beer.

Ugh, now I have to go interview there. Yuck. You don't think I can just go in and say "no thanks," do you?

that is painful! I hope our parties are never like that!

sounds miserable. that should tell you something about how well you might fit in!

Hmmm. hard24get you interviewed here? did you see me? huh? huh? I hope you were treated nice! :D

No kidding! And the worst thing someone can do is trash another program! How rude! Like what are the applicants supposed to say?

No kidding! And the worst thing someone can do is trash another program! How rude! Like what are the applicants supposed to say?

Yeah, I agree. Thanks everyone for letting me fume about this!

onward and upward. the thing is you wont forget this ever. there are certain parts of your interviewing that you never forget and this is one of them

I love this place for that reason. Can always fume. Sadly I am a really happy person, but this place is where I vent, so it probably doesn't show at all.

I love this place for that reason. Can always fume. Sadly I am a really happy person, but this place is where I vent, so it probably doesn't show at all.

you come off as happy!!! your avatar is totally sky high

awesome. I figured you guys were sick of my complaining.

but I think I have complained more lately just because I haven't been as happy. Can't wait to be in the ED tomorrow night!

I would so be doing this dance if I could: :zip:

But hopefully it won't cause too much of an issue in the ED. One thing that worries me. Then again, if I have problems, I'll just have to admit to it because there will be nothing else I could do. You can't deny problems around doctors. It just doesn't work.

I can't believe you are up this late.

I was going to go to bed early, but I had a friend over who needs company right now, so I couldn't just kick the person out.

I have had several people call me or email me this week asking how things were or if I found out more. All I could tell them was the same and I won't know for a little while longer.

And of course, this week has to be packed full of class stuff.