Reapplicant help please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

helpmeout382100

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am still debating if I want to apply late this cycle or early for next cycle. I only plan on applying to one school. My question is If I apply this cycle wnd get rejected, when I reapply next cycle would my letter of reca/ experiences transfer over when I open up the new cycle application or will it be completely new and I have to start over again? From what I know optomcas doesn’t let you use interfolio or anything like that so I just want to weigh my options

Members don't see this ad.

I know that I had to get new letters of recommendation from everyone. My grades/transcripts transferred over.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I included what steps I had taken to strengthen my application between submissions.

I know that I had to get new letters of recommendation from everyone. My grades/transcripts transferred over.
Sorry to interrupt the thread, but will everything else transfer over? Like the experiences, and everything you wrote about each position/activity. If I started an application now, but I don't plan to apply until next cycle, will l have to start all over again?

Reactions: 1 user