Reading Comprehension on computerized OATs

diirooz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how the reading comprehension on the computerized OATs work. Can you go back to the passage while answering the questions (r they on the same page..) also can you highlight/underline places in the passage like you would be able to in the written test? Because if not that sucks! hehe. Thanks for your help

Members don't see this ad.

The passage pops up, but you can click "next" to go straight to the questions and the passage stays on the screen right underneath the questions. You can only see one question at a time, and when you go to the next question, the passage resets back to the beginning (which I didn't like because then I had to scroll back down to where I was in the answer was in the same area.) The paragraphs aren't numbered, but at least there's a space between each paragraph. You can't highlight or click CTRL-F to find words (which I tried!!) ;) I really didn't find RC that hard, except for the answers can be tricky so read them carefully (e.g. most of an answer choice would be correct except for one word, and if you don't pay attention you'll fall into the trap.) Good luck.