RCSI-Bahrain 2013 Entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone, I will be going to RCSI Bahrain this September for the 5 year medical programme insha'Allah and am looking for accommodation. Does anybody have an apartment within walking distance of the university looking to share? Send me an instant message!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there, I got into the 5 year medical program at RCSI Bahrain and am looking for a roommate as well, Send me an instant message with the details of your apartment. :D

Last edited:
Hey there, Im looking for accommodation as well, I got accepted to the 5 year medical program at RCSI Bahrain and am looking for a roommate! :

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey , i got accepted into the 6 year program. I already have one roommate , but we would like to share the apartment with another 2 girls. The more the merrier, please feel free to PM me if you are interested :)

Hey everyone ... I am joining RCSI Bahrian this year and I am looking for a roommate to share an apartment with ? does anybody know a good place for an apartment within walking istance from the college ?

Hey everyone ... I am joining RCSI Bahrian this year and I am looking for a roommate to share an apartment with ? does anybody know a good place for an apartment within walking istance from the college ?

Hey , i got accepted into the 6 year program. I already have one roommate , but we would like to share the apartment with another 2 girls. The more the merrier, please feel free to PM me if you are interested :)
Hi, I am going to join RCSI in 6 yrs programme hopefully soon. Do you still have place?

hi! have any of you who were applying last year gotten in/decided to go? if so, how's your first year been so far? i got an invitation to interview and i don't really know much about the school or the education at all. i posted a thread about this but if you can pm me or reply here, whatever's cool. i just wanna know more about the school! thanks in advance :)

I will be attending RCSI in September and looking for females(2) to be roomies with! Msg me :) thanks

Reactions: 1 user
I will be attending RCSI in September and looking for females(2) to be roomies with! Msg me :) thanks

I have an interview this weekend. I was wondering if you had any tips about what kind of questions they ask. Anything would be helpful

Reactions: 1 user

HELLO
would you please send me a link for RCSI Bahrain syllabus first year
I got accepted for the 5 years program 2014
thanks
mmy email [email protected]

HELLO
thanks

Hey there, I got into the 5 year medical program at RCSI Bahrain and am looking for a roommate as well, Send me an instant message with the details of your apartment. :D

HELLO
thanks

Hey everyone, I will be going to RCSI Bahrain this September for the 5 year medical programme insha'Allah and am looking for accommodation. Does anybody have an apartment within walking distance of the university looking to share? Send me an instant message!

HELLO
thanks

Hey everybody!

Has anybody applied to RCSI-Bahrain for fall 2013 entry? I applied through the Atlantic Bridge Program and just had my online interview! I am 22, male, and recently graduated from NYU in NYC, USA. Anybody else that has applied and is also waiting to hear outcomes please message back! :)

HELLO
thanks

[email protected]

Well I've got a few good reasons:
1) I love the Middle East. I've been volunteering there for a few years, and even studied abroad in Abu Dhabi for a few months. It was amazing. I also know Arabic.
2) I want to specialize in global public health surgery / humanitarian medicine. I want to work in the developing world, as well as Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. I just want to travel and have a global reach in my medical career and I think learning medicine in such a global context would be greatly beneficial and unique.
3) Easier to get in? Probably
Lastly, 4) Amazing weather, cheaper accommodations and living expenses, and still get the NUI and RCSI degrees

All this coming from a graduate of NYU and currently working at an Ivy League Medical Center :)

HELLO
thanks
[email protected]

Hi guys, so I was accepted for the 6 year program. I need to pay $10,000 and need 28 points in IB. But I don't get my IB final exam results till July and they need the money before that. So should I accept or decline?

I'm a first year student at rcsi Bahrain. It is a pretty safe place and I see no chance of it becoming unstable in the next five years. Honestly I've really enjoyed my experience here with the exception of the enormous tuition fees we're paying. If you guys have any specific questions Feel free to ask.
Dear can you pl advise rcsi bahrain is ok or cornell in qatar.