Ranking D.O. Schools - Should Your School Be #1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rusty, you know something.....I think that you are right after all. You are right when you say that I am lying. Yes indeed, I was lying when I stated that I did not give a flying rats ass. Actually, I do not give a soaring squirrels giant butthole about you and your cheesy lists on the various schools of medicine. You also are right when you tell me that I have hostility. I do have hostility, and I often train this hostility towards little flea bags like yourself. Why don't you go outside and count the number of pebbles you find in your street. That would be a nice start. And after that, you can go to the supermarket, and see how many circular apples you can locate.
I think that both options bode well for you. :)
-your most unsorted liquid

Apples are spherical at best. Circular apples are the ones whose pictures are projected onto a screen.

You anal dwelling butt monkey.

Members don't see this ad.

Apples are spherical at best. Circular apples are the ones whose pictures are projected onto a screen.

You anal dwelling butt monkey.

Uhh - sorry but, this thread is from 2001!??

drmax,

Congrats on being the ***** who digs up a topic that has been dead since 4-01. Good work!

Members don't see this ad :)
I would agree that the quality of education at DMU is questionable.

The pharmacology and physiology departments are outstanding.

Michigan truelly has wonderful weather and great beaches. Who wouldn't want to attend there?

Congrats on being ranked as a top primary care school. One really has to be at the top of their class and have great board scores to get into family practice or IM.

Michigan truelly has wonderful weather and great beaches. Who wouldn't want to attend there?

Congrats on being ranked as a top primary care school. One really has to be at the top of their class and have great board scores to get into family practice or IM.

Let's make all schools number one so that we can all live in harmony!!! AH **** THAT MY SCHOOL KICKs YOUR SCHOOL'S ASS!!! I bet my father can beat up your father too!!! :smuggrin:

Sarcasm was the entire point.

KrazyKritter,

So what if I commented on an old thread. Your mom is like 80 and I gave her a good flogging last night.

That took awhile.

Anyways, when does everyone else go on break? After my detached foot anatomy exam (don't ask) I get to drive 25 hours!!! YAY!!

That took awhile.

Anyways, when does everyone else go on break? After my detached foot anatomy exam (don't ask) I get to drive 25 hours!!! YAY!!

Yeah I hadn't noticed that anyone responded... I don't look in the Osteopathic forum that often, although after my acceptances, I've been looking more. :thumbup:

I'm not crazy about going to Chi-town, because my drive home would be about 10 hrs (my fiance is HERE). 25 hours is just insane. Best of luck and stay awake at the wheel!

Once again... This is 5 year old information. Alot has changed.

Let's let the thread fall back to it's grave.

I'm guessing (also hoping!) a lot has changed since I've gotten nowhere near the impression of DMU that these guys were getting into.

Dude, have you ever even been to Michigan? Yeah, the weather is crappy for 4-5 months, but I've never, ever seen anything like how Chicago or the East Coast gets in the winter, except maybe the Upper Peninsula, but that's way the hell up in the Hinterlands. Oh, and there actually are very nice beaches here.

My questions for you: How have you adapted to desert life? What dishes can be prepared from Cactus? Do you ever get attacked by the nomadic desert peoples?

RUSTY,

I dont know who you are or why the heck people are posting asking you why their school didnt make it on your list and why it was ranked the way it is. I dont know you and dont attend a DO school but just wanted to tell you who the heck are you to Rank schools as if your a professional or know crap about all the other DO schools, you have to visit and attend all the schools to act like you know them all. USNEWS report means jack CRAP. And lol, not to be an a$$, i just couldnt resist the name, seems like your called Rusty cause u got a RUSTY head, now go scrap off that RUST and stop BSing , haha.
Merry Xmas all!!!

RUSTY,

I dont know who you are or why the heck people are posting asking you why their school didnt make it on your list and why it was ranked the way it is. I dont know you and dont attend a DO school but just wanted to tell you who the heck are you to Rank schools as if your a professional or know crap about all the other DO schools, you have to visit and attend all the schools to act like you know them all. USNEWS report means jack CRAP. And lol, not to be an a$$, i just couldnt resist the name, seems like your called Rusty cause u got a RUSTY head, now go scrap off that RUST and stop BSing , haha.
Merry Xmas all!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm sorry, but Im laughing at you.. First, Rusty is probably a doc right now.. at least a resident. Second, you may want to relay that message to him through another venue since he hasn't posted on this site in about 6 years:laugh: . Third, why pick on rusty, soooo many people on this forum rank the schools, big whoop. Everyone reading the lists know that the posters dont know everything about every school. No harm, no foul.