Rank pod girl hottness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Royaltee,

You just don't get it do you? First of all, you have no f'in clue what a sense of humor is and isn't. I told you from the start, that I fully understand and appreciate a good piece of tail. But go back and read some of the verbiage (if you know what that means) and THEN try to figure out why I said it sounds like a bunch of "thugs and hoodlums".

Are you guys trying to emulate doctors or rappers? Take a pick.

Then you've got the balls to start your post "MR. Podiatrist". You're a punk PRE-podiatry student, that hasn't even graduated college yet, and you've got the stones to call ME a "*****" and then have the disrespect to give me the "finger".

Look in the mirror, and realize something NOW, before it's too late. You are classless for your actions, and you will NEVER make it as a professional.

You've got my guarantee.

It would've been OK for you to disagree with my post and say, "Hey doc, lighten up, we're just havin' a little fun., etc, etc.". But for someone like you, who hasn't even graduated college, to have the disrespect to call ME "MR" and then call ME a "*****" and then basically give ME the "finger" is beyond comprehension.

After you've been in practice for almost 20 years, and after you've become board certified in surgery by the ABPS and after you've been a surgical residency director, and after you've trained dozens and dozens of surgical residents, and after you've been an examiner for the surgical board certification examination and after you've published peer reviewed articles in professional journals and after you've held teaching appointments at the podiatric medical colleges and after you've lectured at numerous events, etc., etc., THEN you have earned the right to call me a "*****".

In the interim, let's see if you EVER get into podiatry school, ever make it through years, 1,2,3,4, ever pass part I and II of your national boards, ever obtain a residency, ever get through years 1,2,3 , ever pass your board qualifying exam, ever become successful in practice, ever sit for the certification exam and ever actually pass that exam. But that is ALL at least 10 or more years away.........and you STILL haven't graduated college.

And you are taking a poll to see who wants to be like PADM??? Because I am serious all the time, have no sense of humor, etc. Well, you're quite the hypocrit, because you said I have no idea who YOU are, yet you seem to have now made an "assumption" about me. Yet you know nothing about me, and couldn't be more wrong. You're assessment is on the opposite side of the spectrum.

I find it humorous, that you haven't even been accepted to podiatry school, and you're surveying people "who wants to be like PADPM". I can tell you one thing "Royaltee", you'd better hope and PRAY you accomplish 1/2 of what I have in my career, and I can assure you that most of the people posting on this site would be happy to "be like PADPM", but I don't think you'll have to worry about that....because judging from your posts, you certainly haven't proven anything to me YET.

So sit back and think before you respond with some insults to someone that's already "been there... done that".

Get your act together, and find a dictionary and look up the word "respect". And do yourself a favor and do not reply to this post, show some maturity and some restraint. You're going to need it in the future.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
:sleep: my god...for an educated man, you are so whiny.

PADPM-

First of all its awesome to have another attending/private prac doc on the forums that enjoys contributing to the relevent discussions that do come up. tons of us browse these forums on a daily basis hoping to pick up little jewels of knowledge from guys like you, so from a big crowd of us, thanks for posting as often as ya do!

second of all, its the internet and people are gonna talk unbelievable **** without the fear of retribution. Theres some pretty bizzare people on this forum, and taking personal offense to anything anyone says on the internet, podforum or not, is gonna drive ya to drink!

chin up!

Members don't see this ad :)
Royaltee,

I guess you never found that dictionary. I was really hoping you'd prove me wrong and not answer....but I've got you pegged. Do yourself a favor now......find another career, because after all the years I've been in practice and all the students and residents I've trained, I know who's going to make it through and who's not, simply by attitude.

UW66,

Thanks, and you are 100% correct. I appreciate the fact that you "get it" and I'm confident that you will be successful just by some of the buzz words in your post.

In your dealings with DPM's, pick up as much as you can from the excellent doctors and the horrible doctors. Emulate the qualities and the skills of the excellent doctors, and when you see a doctor that is "horrible" or unethical or rude to his/her patients, LEARN from that experience and understand the traits you do NOT want to have or walk away with from that doctor. Therefore, you leave each doctor with an excellent learning experience, even if that doctor 'ain't so great. You learn how NOT to practice from the "bad" doctor as much as you learn HOW to practice from the "good" doctor.

UW66 has it right. PADPM I understand and respect your stance on the matter but this is a forum on the internet and people say things on here that they would never say in person. Basically what I am trying to say is that you shouldn't worry about it because it doesn't really matter. Just take it as a bunch of people just screwing around and talking crap. If it offends you so much I think the best course of action would be to simply ignore this thread. I am not trying to disrespect you in any way, I just don't think that yelling at these guys is very productive.

newbold18,

My intention is never to "yell" at anyone, since I'm hoping that everyone is an adult. My goal is to provide advice to those on this forum and to gently guide them in the right direction.

I've been there, done that, and made too many mistakes along the way. Therefore, if I can make the trip a little easier for someone else, I'd like to be able to help. So I'm attempting to provide some guidance after a signficant amount of experience and success.

However, I'm beginning to understand the meaning of a well known phrase when it comes to advice. I may stop providing advice on this site because;

Wise men don't need it...

and fools won't listen.

Well said. I guess what I was trying to say is that I don't think this is the thread that is really asking for advice. While I think it may be good advice, I think it may be slightly misplaced.

.....we'll leave the hot girl topic aside for now and ask people if they'd like to be like PADPM in the future. Uptight, extremely serious all the time and for no reason, and finally unable to see humour and appreciate its purpose.

please guys, tell me what you think.
I do agree with you that the point of this thread was fun, a digress from the normal (which school is best, Will I succeed as a pod etc)
However I would not call someone that claims to be one of the "elders" a *****. This kind of post can come to bite you behind in the future. What if 4yrs from now you are looking for a Residency spot and he is the guy you have to impress?

The anonymity of SDN lets you say watever tyou want. Maybe 4 years from now Royatee and PADPM will be best friends and they won't know it till.....a conversation comes up......"Hey...have you ever been on SDN? There was this stupid thread once..."

hahahahaha.......hey!! the thread is not stupid!!!!!!!!!!! get it right son!! why yall ate sushi without me man, thats messed foo

The anonymity of SDN lets you say watever tyou want. Maybe 4 years from now Royatee and PADPM will be best friends and they won't know it till.....a conversation comes up......"Hey...have you ever been on SDN? There was this stupid thread once..."

I agree with you some, but after awhile people tend to post things that one could easily use to identify them. e.g (I have posted what school I attend, if later I post that March 200x, I was at xyz hospital doing a clerkship for a month you can figure out who I am.

Members don't see this ad :)
if you get offended easily, please do not read on!!! seriously. Please no whiners or amazonian femme feminists, save your breath!

in order to make a decision about which school to attend, i will have to ask which of these schools has the most AND hottest girls (Barry, Temple, NYCPM). I will appreciate your input and just so you know, this question is AS important as any other.

hope to hear from people that are already attending these institutions;

stay cool.

My brother...haha...your thinking is slightly skewed, however, grasshopper...lets say something happened the beginning of year, and now every single day u have to see her...then u have lab, which lasts for 4-5 hours in a row, pray u dont get stuck with her

Now, breathe a sigh of relief my friend, Philly, NY, and Miami are ALL awesome places to find woman (its good to relax before an interview!), but if you are thinking about the FUTURE, at Temple we have medicine mixers...basically a party with dental, allopath, osteopaths, PTs, all kinds. Its nice because we are all semi-likeminded, but you wont have to talk to her ever again if you dont want to.

Now on to myself...i like walks on the beach, my fav color is red hahahahha where all the girls at?? Holler at me!

I went to interview @ AZPOD......10 people in my group.....all guys.....Hmmmmmm......this might be a long 4 years if the rest of the class looks the same

hahahahahaa.....sausage fest in the desert

Sorry, I admire and love the ladies as much as, if not more than the next guy, but you guys are pathetic.

You've SUPPOSEDLY reached a point in your career where you're supposed to begin to start "acting" professional. And you're concerned where the best piece of A_ _ can be found?

If you are confident, have some stones and are "smooth", you'll be able to find that ANYWHERE, or better yet....she will find YOU.

I find it pretty disturbing that you guys are a couple of years from becoming "professionals", where patients are going to trust you with their medical issues and concerns, and you are on this site talking like hoodlums and thugs and degenerates.

Come on guys, it IS time to grow up, this 'ain't junior high school. If you want to be a "doctor", start acting like one.

Apparently this poster has some diabetic socks crammed up there you know what. Take a serious Canadian sized chill pill. The OP is just jiving and told you not top take him/her seriously or don't read. You are a podiatrist that does not know how to read simply instructions and follow them. That does not sound professional to me. Just let this post fizzle out and don't bust the OPs chops.

thanks navylabtech ... most of us are just in search of a little laugh in this thread; no harm done.

All I have to say is.. yeah I'm sure to those on here who are a few years older this thread might seem immature, but I'm a girl and I thought it was funny! I'm all about focusing on school when necessary, but there's nothing wrong with having a sense of humor :)

another supporter of fun.....famous, you're a hottie arent ya?

Any votes for OCPM? Come on, largest entering class size should equate to better odds regarding the topic of this thread...Also, it appears as though I will be there in the fall so can someone please encourage the notion that I may meet mrs robotjim while i'm there.. haha

There was like 3-5 hot chiks in all the classes at NYCPM ... everyone is shot! ... i hope 2013's class got some potential lol
All the hotties go to Chiro school. :p

I'm not joking..:D

Last edited:
Here's your avg classmate. :thumbup:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSh9NGjlrKA[/YOUTUBE]

ouch! that is hurting my eyes! is that an evil ann coulter spawn?

Good point that all the hot girls go to Chiro. Royaltee, you should go to Chiro school.

ouch! that is hurting my eyes! is that an evil ann coulter spawn?
Hey she's better than alot I've seen.

Royal,

No, don't go chiro - go pods! Chiro needs less competition to pickup these ladies. lol

hahaha...i'll work with what i'll get in pod
Hey but look at it this way, in pods you touch feet ONLY and get foot fetish. In chiro you manipulate the WHOLE body through adjustments. You do the math. :)

So you are a senior member now Gymman? not even a year and you are already that? come on man

So you are a senior member now Gymman? not even a year and you are already that? come on man
TaiChi, I've no clue how I got there?:confused: Maybe someone likes me. :D

Ha, yes I've heard. But what of the "greek life"? A new sitcom? :laugh:

you called me TaiChi and its Theta Chi, a fraternity, so i was wondering if you were familiar with what a fraternity was since you seemed confused by my name lol