Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XXV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoSouthernGo

Bleeding Saluki Maroon...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Time to get it started!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guju.....i know you will appreciate my new avatar:cool:;)

:laugh: :laugh:

Yes that was one of the best all time mcat moments. But what is the cat pleading for now? Btw Nikki, did you end up getting in the med school you were interviewing at last year??

How's it going randudes and randammes?????

Yes that was one of the best all time mcat moments. But what is the cat pleading for now? Btw Nikki, did you end up getting in the med school you were interviewing at last year??

How's it going randudes and randammes?????

I felt like the electrochem test raped me... :thumbdown:

Gooood morning Randomville! Off to take a chemistry test and then start studying for the A&P one on Thurs... grr..
Hearing about your life makes me feel that much better about mine....:laugh: JK.:hardy: I got a physics lab report to write up myself.

I felt like the electrochem test raped me... :thumbdown:

You might not want to use the word "rape" here or everyone might jump down your throat. ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though, about a year ago, after the MCAT someone got angry over the use of the word rape. I forget if it was a randomite or someone else, but it became pretty heated.

BTW, to alll those retaking the test, I'm sure you will rock it.

That goes to the two Megs and to Penguin as well and gradu8in2003 as well as anyone else I missed out.

I want you to know it was probably just not knowing how to study the proper way for the test or maybe a lack of focus, but I highly doubt your scores are a reflection of your true capabilities.

I will give you a couple examples where this has been shown to be true...

I had a friend who got a 27 the first time, bc he didn't get enough time to study due to other obligations. The next year he took time off from research and fully focused and brought his lower section up 4 points for a final of 31. He is now going up north for med school.

Another friend had a 23 her first time which was just two points higher then her diag score. This was from lack of focus. Her second time she was not mentally ready to take it but studied a bit and got a 27. Her third time she put her whole heart into the test and really studied hard for it and ended up with a 35R.

I have faith you all will make it.

You might not want to use the word "rape" here or everyone might jump down your throat. ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though, about a year ago, after the MCAT someone got angry over the use of the word rape. I forget if it was a randomite or someone else, but it became pretty heated.

that was me.

Members don't see this ad :)
kitty is begging to get off the waitlist!!!!!!

Wishing you luck!!!!!!!! ;)

Oh and I totally forgot that that was you who had been offended by that term.

Good mornin' peepz!!!! The one day I could sleep in and would you know I still ended up getting up earlier then I intended to. How sad!!! :(

Nothing's quite as fun as a SDN smackdown.

And how coincidental that I read this response after opening the link informing me somene posted in the thread on preallo where some freshman is complaining about his 22 diag score without taking prereqs or having been through a bit of college. That thread is a big SDN smack down thread. :lol:

it's no problem!!! i'm not easily offended--that one thread just really got to me for some reason and i got into a big old fashioned sdn brawl.

I think the only time I really got offended by someone using the term rape was when JustR who used to post on here was posting about how being raped is less bad then not doing well on the MCAT. I just wanted to smack that girl upside the head and backwards and forwards for the disgusting nature of that commen.

And how coincidental that I read this response after opening the link informing me somene posted in the thread on preallo where some freshman is complaining about his 22 diag score without taking prereqs or having been through a bit of college. That thread is a big SDN smack down thread. :lol:

Pre-allo is one giant SDN smackdown.

don't worry. nothing to spoil.

but i do plan on checking it out on imax. there is at least one scene that is 3D worthy.

but as of right now... i'm a little disappointed. the problem with adaptations...

Dr Druden how have you been ? how' s school? Any of you students read an idiots guide to anatomy and physiology? And what do you guys think of Grey's Anatomy ( the text book not the series)

i m bored nothing much to do where i am..i miss being a student I cant wait for sept..........what are you randomites up to?

I think the only time I really got offended by someone using the term rape was when JustR who used to post on here was posting about how being raped is less bad then not doing well on the MCAT. I just wanted to smack that girl upside the head and backwards and forwards for the disgusting nature of that commen.

hey brett--remember JustR....lmao.

craziest poster on SDN ever. well except for the one poster who said he was going to murder me. that was nice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.