Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A short quiz:

In the Random Non-MCAT thread you are allowed to discuss all of the following EXCEPT:

A.) Breaststicks
B.) the MCAT
C.) cake
D.) VD

If you chose B then congrats! You are ready to begin postwhoring in the Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part Quatro :cool:

ProzacKitty17.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
to bed i said. night kids
holy crap. You'll hit 10K within the HR at that pace.

ANd did anyone else notice that the pages get longer? I just had from 75 to 33 on one page when I was reading :love: All new posts popped up from my LAST post. HOW SWEET! But bad b/c there will be so many issues when I miss 100 pags :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
did you get your MD diploma yet beary? is it hanging in your house? :love:

It is!!! My folks were so sweet and got me a double frame that says "University of Iowa College of Medicine" on it, and I put my M.D. and Ph.D. diplomas in it. I am looking at it right now. :)

It is!!! My folks were so sweet and got me a double frame that says "University of Iowa College of Medicine" on it, and I put my M.D. and Ph.D. diplomas in it. I am looking at it right now. :)

Well hey, I'm looking at mine, too. It just happens it's in a cardboard tube. :)

I don't know if skyline does. I don't think so....Atleast not whole ones.

You might be able to find canned chili at the Jewel or Dominicks (in Chi-town) that has chili w/o beans. Chicagoans eat a lot of chili so you'll find this section stocked well with lots of variety.

Even vegetarian chili for our animal-lovers!

Nikki,

Try Wheater's Histology. That's a good Histo book for reference. To get a hold of more histo slides, look up histo sites online. UF medical school had a good resource up that I used last fall.