questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

itsall3324453!

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone at OSU vet school? what was the interview process like? is it in groups or individual? when did you hear about an interview in realtion to your secondary app. When did you hear about acceptance? is there a date like dec 1st like dental or medical? any information would be appreciated. Are you happy at OSU? any pros or cons?
I have applied and got an interview at OSU dental and my fiencee is applying to the vet school.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i'm currently a first year at OSU. i interviewed with two people (one of whom is the dean of students). i was an out of state applicant and didn't hear anything besides some questions about pre-reqs until about the end of feb/beginning of march. i had my interview the first week of april and was basically told i was accepted after the interviewed. i received a phone call that confirmed it a few days later. so, it can be a while. i think it's a great school so far. upenn was my in state school and it's nice that osu has small/large animal stuff all at the same campus (instead of having to drive an hour or so away to the LA hospital like new bolton). there's been so many opportunities so far to get involved in whatever interests you. we also have a beautiful building.

anyone at OSU vet school? what was the interview process like? is it in groups or individual? when did you hear about an interview in realtion to your secondary app. When did you hear about acceptance? is there a date like dec 1st like dental or medical? any information would be appreciated. Are you happy at OSU? any pros or cons?
I have applied and got an interview at OSU dental and my fiencee is applying to the vet school.
thanks