Questions for POZNAN university of Medical Science- PuM 4 years MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ImotoNiamba

Reaction score
Hello, I am Imoto.
I am about to take the MCAT and my goal is to get into the 4 years MD at Poznan and return in the USA for my residency.
Is there any current 4years MD Poznan students (the 6 years program is quite different) or very recent graduate that could answer a few questions or anyone that knows details really?
Notably what should I expect for the interview and exam entrance other that the info they mention on the website?
Was the admission process hard and gruesome?
How is living and studying there? Do you regret your decision or do you feel like it was the best one ever?
How did you go about paying for school, can FAFSA cover it or did you use the Sally May loan?
What do you wish you had be told before moving to Poland?
Do you feel adequatedly prepare for the USMLE and residency in the US?
What difficulties did you face returning to the US and how hard was it to get into residencies?
Where you able to do some Rotations in The USA while you were still in school?

I know it is a lot of questions, and I probably have more but I will stop for now.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Scour past year threads, the official school website, look into AAMC's VSLOs for Poznan students and check out this soon-to-be MSII at PUMS.

Best of luck!