Anyone going to Poznan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoYouConcur

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got accepted into the 4 year MD program at Poznan. Who else will be going here? Hoping to get to know some of you :)

Members don't see this ad.

I am! :) Attending the four year MD program for next year though...

If you are a person of darker complexion, STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!! You will be treated like a second class student. Both by the 1800's minded faculty and some students (not all but some). Especially if you are Arab, Muslim, Black, and anything along those lines. I am white myself, but I feel extremely bad for my classmates who are treated much differently.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are a person of darker complexion, STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!! You will be treated like a second class student. Both by the 1800's minded faculty and some students (not all but some). Especially if you are Arab, Muslim, Black, and anything along those lines. I am white myself, but I feel extremely bad for my classmates who are treated much differently.

I sincerely disagree with this statement :( It is just not the case and when someone like this spreads lies like this it's a real misrepresentation of the school and the area. I am a darker complexion and have not had any problems here.

The school Poznan has written to me saying that for the 2018 start they are no longer offering a 4 year advanced MD degree. Only 6 year MD.