questions about M.D in game developing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RomanHong

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a international student. Now it's my 4th year and I'm applying a "game dev" degree in MD. My long-term goal is to be a senior developer in huge game company(2k\EA\blz).Now I have a few question:

1. I narrowed it down to USC\RIT\UCF\Drexel\DePaul, were them all good for M.D in game developing? or there's another excellent program i missed?
2. I am hesitate between programmer and producer(2 of 3 directions). I did plenty of coding but Im also interested in design game rule.

Besides, i just finish my personal statement, and i really need a native speaker to rescue me with bad gramma and expression.HELP ME if you want more fantastic games in our world! You guys are the best!! if you interested, plz leave a mail or mail to [email protected], reply to you asap.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
i am massively confused by this post. do you mean PhD?

This post just delighted my day! You may look into operational/industrial psychology PhD programs. That's the closest I can think of that resembles somewhat to a MD degree. Btw, some of the schools you mentioned have no MD programs.

This post just delighted my day! You may look into operational/industrial psychology PhD programs. That's the closest I can think of that resembles somewhat to a MD degree. Btw, some of the schools you mentioned have no MD programs.

OMG i just realize this forum is only for medical doctor..im such a fool..but where else could i turn to help? is there a similar student-communication bbs for software engineer?