Question to the DO's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DO_2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have 2 questions for the DO's:
1) Can I apply to The osteopathic internship in the dual AOA/ACGME accredited programs? would they approved if I matched in Neurology?

2) what are my chances of matching in neuro with a 450 on level 1 comlex (2nd attempt) and no level 2 score, with 2 strong LORs one from the chairman of a good program.

I love neuro, should I go ahead and apply every where? or just find me something less competitive?

Thank you for you input.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I have 2 questions for the DO's:
1) Can I apply to The osteopathic internship in the dual AOA/ACGME accredited programs? would they approved if I matched in Neurology?

2) what are my chances of matching in neuro with a 450 on level 1 comlex (2nd attempt) and no level 2 score, with 2 strong LORs one from the chairman of a good program.

I love neuro, should I go ahead and apply every where? or just find me something less competitive?

Thank you for you input.

You are an american medical school grad with a pulse, you will match somewhere. Even with a score of 450, you can still match in a competitive program as long as you have good LOR's.

If a program is dual AOA/ACGME, then yes you can apply for osteopathic internship.

Thank you for your input.
Anyone else has a different opinion???